삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 055-01 또다시 실패하는 주유

第五十五回 : 玄德智激孫夫人 , 孔明二氣周公瑾

Liu Bei Rouses The Spirit Of Lady Sun;
Zhuge Liang A Second Time Angers Zhou Yu.

卻說玄德見孫夫人房中兩邊槍刀森列,侍婢皆佩劍,不覺失色。管家婆進曰:「貴人休得驚懼。夫人自幼好觀武事,居常令侍婢擊劍為樂,故爾如此。」玄德曰:「非夫人所觀之事,吾甚心寒,可命暫去。」管家婆稟覆孫夫人曰:「房中擺列兵器,嬌客不安,今可去之。」孫夫人笑曰:「廝殺半生,尚懼兵器乎?」命盡撤去,令侍婢解劍伏侍。當夜玄德與孫夫人成親,兩情歡洽。玄德又將金帛散給侍婢,以買其心,先教孫乾回荊州報喜。自此連日飲酒。國太十分愛敬。

卻說孫權差人來柴桑郡報周瑜說:「我母親力主,己將吾妹嫁劉備。不想弄假成真。此事還復如何?」瑜聞大驚,行坐不安,乃思一計,修密書付來人持回見孫權。權拆書視之。書略曰:

「瑜所謀之事,不想反覆如此。既已弄假成真,又當就此用計。劉備以梟雄之姿,有關、張、趙雲之將,更兼諸葛用謀,必非久屈人下者。愚意莫如軟困之於吳中,盛為築宮室,以喪其心志;多送美色玩好,以娛其耳目;使分開關、張之情,隔遠諸葛之契,各置一方,然後以兵擊之,大事可定矣。今若縱之,恐蛟龍得雲雨,終非池中物也。願明公熟思之。」

孫權看畢,以書示張昭。昭曰:「公瑾之謀,正合愚意。劉備起身微末,奔走天下。未嘗享受富貴。今若以華堂大廈,子女金帛,令彼享用,自然疏遠孔明、關、張等。使彼各生怨望,然後荊州可圖也。主公可依公瑾之計火速行之。」

權大喜,即日修整東府,廣栽花木,盛設器用,請玄德與妹居住;又增女樂數十餘人,并金玉錦綺玩好之物。國太只道孫權好意,喜不自勝。玄德果然被聲色所迷,全不想回荊州。

1 The bridegroom turned pale. Bridal apartments lined with weapons of war and waiting maids armed!

2 But the housekeeper of the lady said, "Do not be frightened, O Honorable One! My lady has always had a taste for warlike things, and her maids have all been taught fencing as a pastime. That is all it is."

3 "Not the sort of thing a wife should ever look at," said Liu Bei. "It makes me feel cold, and you may have them removed for a time."

4 The housekeeper went to her mistress and said, "The weapons in your chamber displease the handsome one. May we remove them?"

5 Lady Sun laughed, saying, "Afraid of a few weapons after half a life time spent in slaughter!"

6 But she ordered their removal and bade the maids take off their swords while they were at work.

7 That night Liu Bei and Lady Sun conversed under the moonlight, and the night passed happily enough.

8 Next day Liu Bei distributed gifts among the maids to secure their good will. He also sent Sun Qian to Jingzhou with news of the wedding, while he gave himself up to feasting and enjoyment. The Dowager loved him more every day.

9 The results of the plot to destroy Liu Bei were thus very different from the originators' intention. Sun Quan sent to his general:

10 "My mother had insisted upon marrying her daughter to Liu Bei; and so by juggling with the fictitious, we had made it real. What is to be done?"

11 The news troubled Zhou Yu day and night, but eventually he thought but another scheme which he embodied in a letter sent to his master. Here is the outline of the missive:

12 "Contrary to expectation, the plot that I, Zhou Yu, contrived has turned the wrong way. However, since by juggling with deceit, we have ended in a solid truth. Our future plans must start from the actual present facts. To the boldness of the adventurer Liu Bei is added the aid of such great leaders as Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Zhao Zilong, not to mention that he has a strategist like Zhuge Liang. He is not the man to remain long in a lowly position. Wherefore I can think of no better plan than to enervate him by surrounding him with softness and keeping him in the South Land, a prisoner of luxury. Therefore build for him a fine palace to blunt the edge of his determination and surround him with sensuous luxury. In this way the affection of his brothers will be alienated, and Zhuge Liang will be driven away. When this result has been attained, we can smite him and so end a great matter. If we be at all careless, I fear the recumbent dragon may fly to the skies; it is no beast to be kept in a pond. My lord, I pray you consider this thoroughly."

13 The letter was shown to Zhang Zhao who said, "My idea is identical with his. Liu Bei began life in a humble position and for years has been a wanderer. He has never tasted the delights of wealth. Give him the means of luxury, a beautiful dwelling, fair women, gold and silken attire. As he enjoys them, the thoughts of Zhuge Liang and his brothers will fade away and they, on their side, will be filled with rancor. Thus can we lay our plans for recovering Jingzhou. I recommend action as Zhou Yu says and quickly."

14 Sun Quan then set about redecorating the Eastern Palace and laying out the grounds. He filled the rooms with beautiful furniture for his sister and her husband. He also sent fair damsels and musicians by the score, and many and beautiful vessels in gold and silver, and silken stuffs. And his mother was delighted at his kindness to her son-in-law.

15 Indeed Liu Bei was soon so immersed in sensuous pleasure that he gave no thought to return.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,