삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 081-03 해를 당한 장비

卻說先主是夜心驚肉顫,寢臥不安。出帳仰觀天文,見西北一星,其大如斗,忽然墜地。先主大疑,連夜令人求問孔明。孔明回奏曰:「合損一上將。三日之內,必有警報。」先主因此按兵不動。忽侍臣奏曰:「閬中張車騎部將吳班,差人齎表至。」先主頓足曰:「噫!三弟休矣!」及至覽表,果報張飛凶信。先主放聲大哭,昏絕於地。眾官救醒。

次日,人報一隊軍馬驟風而至。先主出營觀之。良久,見一員小將,白袍銀鎧,滾鞍下馬,伏地而哭,乃張苞也。苞曰:「范疆、張達殺了臣父,將首級投東吳去了!」先主哀痛至甚,飲食不進。群臣苦諫曰:「陛下方欲為二弟報讎,何可先自摧殘龍體?」先主方纔進膳;遂謂張苞曰:「卿與吳班,敢引本部軍作先鋒,為卿父報讎否?」苞曰:「為國為父,萬死不辭!」

先主正欲遣苞起兵,又報一彪軍風擁而至。先主令侍臣探之。須臾,侍臣引一小將軍,白袍銀鎧,入營伏地而哭。先主視之,乃關興也。先主見了關興,想起關公,又放聲大哭。眾官苦勸。先主曰:「朕想布衣時,與關、張結義,.誓同生死;朕今為天子,正欲與兩弟共享富貴,不幸俱死於非命!見此二姪,能不斷腸!」

言訖又哭。眾官日:「二小將軍且退。容聖上將息龍體。」侍臣奏曰:「陛下年過六旬,不宜過於哀痛。」先主曰:「二弟俱亡,朕安忍獨生!」言訖,以頭頓地而哭。多官商議曰:「今天子如此煩惱,將何解勸?」馬良曰:「主上親統大兵伐吳,終日號泣,於軍不利。」陳震曰:「吾聞成都青城山之西,有一隱者:姓李,名意。世人傳說此老已三百餘歲,能知人之生死吉凶,乃當世之神仙也。何不奏知天子,召此老來,問他吉凶?勝如吾等之言。」遂入奏先主。先主從之,即遣陳震齎詔,往青城山宣召。

震星夜到了青城,令鄉人引入山谷深處,遙望仙莊,清雲隱隱,瑞氣非凡。忽見一小童來迎曰:「來者莫非陳孝起乎?」震大驚曰:「仙童如何知我姓字?」童子曰:「吾師昨夜有言:「今日必有皇帝詔命至;使者必是陳孝起。」震曰:「真神仙也!人言信不誣矣!」遂與小童同入仙莊,拜見李意,宣天子詔命。李意推老不行。震曰:「天子急欲見仙翁一面,幸勿吝鶴駕。」

再三敦請,李意方行,既至御營,入見先主。先主見李意鶴髮童顏,碧眼方瞳,灼灼有光,身如古柏之狀,知是異人,優禮相待。李意曰:「老夫乃荒山村叟,無學無識。辱陛下宣召,不佑有何見諭?」先主曰:「朕與關、張二弟結生死之交,三十餘年矣。今二弟被害,親統大軍報讎,未知休咎如何。久聞仙翁通曉玄機,望乞賜教。」李意曰:「此乃天數,非老夫所知也。」

57 One night the First Ruler felt nervous and shuddered from time to time. He could not sleep, so he went out of his tent and looked up at the stars. Suddenly he saw a bright meteor fall in the northwest, and began to wonder what the portent meant. He sent at once to ask Zhuge Liang to tell him.

58 Zhuge Liang sent back the reply: "This means the loss of a great leader, and there will be bad news in a few days."

59 So the army was halted and did not march. Then the arrival of a message from Hu Ban of Langzhong was announced.

60 The First Ruler's foreboding increased, and he stamped his foot, saying, "Alas! My other brother is gone!"

61 Opening the letter he found it was indeed so. As he read the news of the assassination, he uttered a loud cry and fell in a swoon. He was raised, and presently they brought him back to life.

62 Next day they reported a body of horsemen coming. The First Ruler went out of the camp to look at them and presently saw a young general, dressed all in white armor, sweeping forth in quite a terror. The First Ruler recognized that was Zhang Bao.

63 As soon as Zhang Bao reached the First Ruler's presence, he dismounted and bowed to the earth, weeping, "My father has been killed by Fan Jiang and Zhang Da. They have gone over to Wu, taking my father's head with them!"

64 The news was very grievous, and the First Ruler burst into tears and even refused food.

65 His officers remonstrated, saying, "Now Your Majesty has the loss of two brothers to avenge, and you must not destroy yourself."

66 So after a time he began to eat and drink, and he then offered the leadership of the van to Zhang Bao, saying, "Are you and Hu Ban willing to lead your troops to attack Wu and to avenge your father?"

67 "For my country or for my father, I would shrink from no sacrifice," said the young man.

68 Just as the force for the young man's leadership was being organized, another party of horsemen approached, also dressed in white armors. This was a small force under Guan Xing, son of Guan Yu. The youth also threw himself to the ground and wept.

69 At sight of Guan Xing, thoughts stirred in the First Ruler's breast, and he burst into tears. Neither reason nor persuasion could stop them.

70 "I think of the plain and simple days of long ago when we pledged ourselves one to the other. Now I am Emperor. How I should rejoice to share my good fortune with them! But they have met violent deaths, and the sight of these two youths wrings my heart to the very core."

71 "Young gentlemen, please retire," said the officers to the two youthful generals, "and let our Sacred One repose his dragon body."

72 They went.

73 Said the attendants, "Your Majesty is no longer young. You are over sixty, remember, and it is not fitting that you give way to such extreme sorrow."

74 "But my brothers---dead," wailed the First Ruler. "How can I live without them?"

75 He broke into a fresh paroxysm and beat his head on the ground.

76 "What can be done?" asked the officers one to another. "He is in such trouble! How can we comfort him?"

77 Ma Liang said, "Sire, it is bad for the army to spend whole days in wailing and tears when leading against the enemy."

78 And then Chen Zhen said, "There is a certain hermit living among the Blue Mountains, near Chengdu, who is said to be three hundred years old. He is called Li Yin, and people say he is a seer. Let us tell His Majesty and let him send for this old man that he may know what the future may have in store. It will have more weight than anything we can say."

79 They went to the First Ruler and told him. He agreed to summon the seer and sent Chen Zhen with the command. Soon the messenger reached the town near the hills and asked the people where the prophet dwelt. They led him far into a secluded valley like a fairy village, very unlike any ordinary spot. Soon a lad came to receive the visitor.

80 "You are surely Chen Zhen."

81 Chen Zhen was startled that the lad knew him, and still more so at the familiar address, and said, "O superhuman boy, how do you know my name so well?"

82 "Last evening my master told me that a messenger with an imperial command would come today and mentioned your name."

83 "Truly he is more than wise," said Chen Zhen. "His reputation is not unfounded."

84 So the two proceeded to the old man's abode, and Chen Zhen declared his errand. The old man said he was too aged to travel.

85 "But the Emperor anxiously desires to see you face to face, if haply you would not mind making the effort."

86 In the end, and after much persuasion, Li Yin consented and went. The First Ruler received him affably, surprised at the contrast between his hoary head and fresh boyish complexion. The venerable one had green eyes, with square and sparkling pupils. His carriage was erect, and he stood straight as a pine tree.

87 "This is no common man," thought the First Ruler, and he treated him with distinguished courtesy.

88 The seer said, "I am but an old man of the barren hill country, without learning or wisdom. You shame me, O Emperor, by calling me, and I know not why."

89 "My two brothers and I swore a mutual oath some thirty years ago. But now my both brothers have gone, both by violent deaths. I would lead a great army to avenge them and wish to know how the expedition will end. Hearing that you, Venerable Sir, are learned in the deeper mysteries, I sent for you and beg you to tell me."

90 "But this is fate. It is not for an old man like me to know."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,