삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 082-01 선주의 오나라 정벌

第八十二回 孫權降魏受九錫  先主征吳賞六軍

Sun Quan Submits To Wei, Receiving The Nine Dignities;
The First Ruler Attacks Wu, Rewarding Six Armies.

卻說章武元年秋八月,先主起大軍至夔關,駕屯白帝城。前隊軍馬已至川口。近臣奉曰:「吳使諸葛瑾至。」先主傳旨教休放入。黃權奏曰:「謹弟在蜀為相,必有事而來,陛下何故絕之?當召入,看他言語。可從則從;如不可,則就借彼口說與孫權,令知問罪有名也。」

先主從之,召謹入城。謹拜伏於地。先主問曰:「子瑜遠來,有何事故?」謹曰:「臣弟久事陛下,臣故不避,斧銊,特來奏荊州之事。前者,關公在荊州時,侯數次求親,關公不允。後關公取襄陽,曹操屢次致書吳侯,使襲荊州;吳侯本不肯許,因呂蒙與關公不睦,故擅自興兵,誤成大事。今吳侯悔之不及。此乃呂蒙之罪,非吳侯之過也。今呂蒙已死,冤讎已息。孫夫人一向思歸。今吳侯令臣為使,願送歸夫人,縛還降將,並將荊州仍舊交還,永結盟好,共滅曹丕,以正篡逆之罪。」

先主怒曰:「汝東吳害了朕弟,今日敢以巧言來說乎!」謹曰:「臣請以輕重大小之事,與陛下論之。陛下乃漢朝皇叔,今漢帝已被曹丕篡奪,不思剿除,卻為異姓之親,而屈萬乘之尊,是捨大義而就小義也。中原乃海內之地,兩都皆大漢創業之方,陛下不取,而但爭荊州,是棄重而取輕也。天下皆知陛下即位,必興漢室,恢復山河;今陛下置魏不問,反欲伐吳,竊為陛下不取。」先主大怒曰:「殺吾弟之讎,不共戴天!欲朕罷兵,除死方休!不看丞相之面,先斬汝首!今且放汝回去,說與孫權,洗頸就戮!」諸葛瑾見先主不聽,只得自回江南。

卻說張昭見孫權曰:「諸葛子瑜知蜀兵勢大,故假以請使為辭,欲背吳入蜀。此去必不回矣。」權曰:「孤與子瑜,有生死不易之盟。孤不負子瑜,子瑜亦不負孤。昔子瑜在柴桑時,孔明來吳,孤欲使子瑜留之。子瑜曰:「弟己事玄德,義無二心;弟之不留,猶瑾之不往。」其言足貫神明。今日豈肯降蜀乎?孤與子瑜可謂神交,非外言所得間也。」

正言間,忽報諸葛瑾回。權曰:「孤言若何?」張昭滿面羞慚而退。瑾見孫權,先主不肯通和之意。權大驚曰:「若如此,則江南危矣!」階下一人進曰:「某有一計,可解此危。」視之,乃中大夫趙咨也。權曰:「德度有何良策?」咨曰:「主公可作一表,某願為使,往見魏帝曹丕陳說利害,使襲漢中,則蜀兵自危矣。」權曰:「此計最善。但卿此去,休失了東吳氣象。」咨曰:「若有些小差失,即投江而死。安有面目見江南人物乎?」

1 In the eighth month of the first year of Manifest Might (AD 221) the First Ruler marched at the head of his army and camped at Baidicheng (City of the White Emperor), through the Kui Pass. His advanced guard had gone beyond the River Lands when his attendants told him that Zhuge Jin had come as a messenger from Wu. He told them not to admit Zhuge Jin.

2 But Huang Quan said, "His brother being your Prime Minister, Zhuge Jin is certainly come on some important mission. Your Majesty ought to see him and hear what he says. If his proposals are admissible, then agree; if not, he can be made use of to take knowledge of your intentions to Sun Quan and let Sun Quan know that you intend to punish his crime."

3 Then the First Ruler gave way, and the messenger was brought in. He bowed down to the earth.

4 "Zhuge Jin, you have come a long journey. What is its object?" said the First Ruler.

5 "My brother has long served Your Majesty; I have come at the risk of my life to discuss Jingzhou affairs. When Guan Yu was at Jingzhou, my master repeatedly sought to ally the two families by marriage, but was refused. When Guan Yu attacked Xiangyang, Cao Cao wrote again and again urging my master to attack Jingzhou. But the Marquis was unwilling, and it was the enmity between your brother and Lu Meng that led to the attack and the unfortunate success.

6 "My master is now very sorry for it, but it was Lu Meng's doing. However, Lu Meng is now dead, and his enmity has died with him. Moreover, Lady Sun is always thinking over returning to you. My master now proposes to send back the lady, to bind and hand over to you those officers who surrendered, and to restore Jingzhou. If the two houses swear perpetual amity, then we may join forces against Cao Pi and punish his usurpation."

7 To this harangue the First Ruler only replied, "You of East Wu killed my brother. Yet you dare come with your artful talk!"

8 Zhuge Jin said, "I only wish to discuss the relative importance of the issues. Your Majesty is an Imperial Uncle, and Cao Pi has seized the throne of your House. Yet you do not think of destroying the usurper, but on the other hand you disregard the most honorable position in the world for the sake of a so-called brother, a connection of another name. Surely this is rejecting the chief for the subordinate, the main issue for a detail.

9 "The Middle Land is the biggest part of the empire, and the two capitals, Luoyang and Changan, are both famous as places whence the two, one the Founder, the other the Restorer, of the Hans, initiated their mighty task. Your Majesty takes no thought of these, but would dispute over Jingzhou. In other words, the important is abandoned for the worthless.

10 "All the world knows of your assumption of the dignity of Emperor and that you will assuredly restore the Hans and rescue their territory. Only now you do not try to deal with Wei, you only desire to attack Wu. I venture to think you have made a bad choice."

11 All this argument only added fuel to the fire.

12 "The slayer of my brother shall not live in the same world as I. You ask me not to fight. I will cease when I have slain your master. Were it not for the sake of your brother, I would behead you at once. As it is, you may go; and you may tell your master to cleanse his neck ready for the blade of the executioner."

13 Zhuge Jin saw that the position was hopeless and took his leave to return to the South Land.

14 But while Zhuge Jin had been absent, Zhang Zhao said to Sun Quan, "Zhuge Jin knows something of the strength of the Shu armies, and he made this mission an excuse to get out of danger. He will not return."

15 The Marquis replied, "He and I are sworn friends---friends to the death. I shall not wrong him, nor will he betray me. When he was at Chaisang and Zhuge Liang came to our country, I wanted my friend Zhuge Jin to persuade his brother to remain with me. His reply was that his brother would not remain any more than he himself would go: Each would be faithful to his salt. That was quite clear enough. How could he desert me after that? Our friendship has something of the divine in it, and no talk from outside can sow dissension between us."

16 Even as Sun Quan spoke, the servants told him that Zhuge Jin had returned.

17 "What do you think now?" said Sun Quan.

18 Zhang Zhao retired overwhelmed with shame. The luckless messenger unfolded his tale of failure.

19 "Then the South Land is in great danger," said Sun Quan, as he heard the story.

20 But a certain man here interposed, saying, "I have a way out of the difficulty."

21 He was Counselor Zhao Zi.

22 "What good scheme do you propose, friend Zhao Zi?" said Sun Quan.

23 "Let my lord draw up a document, which I will take to Cao Pi in Wei, making a full statement of the case, and get him to attack Hanzhong and so draw off the danger from our land."

24 "Though the suggestion is good, yet shall we not lose something of our dignity by that?" said Sun Quan.
25 "If there is any such thing, I will simply jump into the river---I could not look the South Land's people in the face again."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,