삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 020-05 옥대속에 숨긴 황제의 밀서

10.玄德背後雲長大怒,剔起臥蠶眉,睜開丹鳳眼,提刀拍馬便出,要斬曹操。玄德見了,慌忙搖手送目。關公見兄如此,便不敢動。玄德欠身向操稱賀曰:「丞相神射,世所罕及!」操笑曰:「此天子洪福耳。」乃回馬向天子稱賀,竟不獻還寶雕弓,親自懸帶。

11.圍場已罷,宴於許田。宴畢,駕回許都。眾人各自歸歇。雲長問玄德曰:「操賊欺君罔上,我欲殺之,為國除害,兄何止我?」玄德曰:「『投鼠忌器』。操與帝相離只一馬頭,其心腹之人,週迴擁侍;吾弟若逞一時之怒,輕有舉動,倘事不成,有傷天子,罪反坐我等矣。」雲長曰:「今日不殺此賊,後必為禍。」玄德曰:「且宜秘之,不可輕言。」

12.卻說獻帝回宮,泣謂伏皇后曰:「朕自即位以來,奸雄並起;先受董卓之殃,後遭傕、汜之亂。常人未受之苦,吾與汝當之。後得曹操,以為社稷之臣;不意專國弄權,擅作威福。朕每見之,背若芒刺。今日在圍場上,身迎呼賀,無禮已極!早晚必有異謀,吾夫婦不知死所也!」伏皇后曰:「滿朝公卿,俱食漢祿,竟無一人能救國難乎?」

Guan Yu, who was behind Liu Bei, was especially angry. The silkworm eyebrows stood up fiercely, and the red phoenix eyes glared as, sword in hand, he rode hastily forth to cut down the audacious Prime Minister for his impertinence.

However, Liu Bei hastily waved him back and shot at him a meaning glance so that Guan Yu stopped and made no further move.

Liu Bei bowing toward Cao Cao said, "Most sincere felicitations! A truly supernatural shot, such as few have achieved!"

"It is only the enormous good fortune of the Son of Heaven!" said Cao Cao with a smile.

Then he turned his steed and felicitated the Emperor. But he did not return the bow; he hung it over his own shoulder instead.

The hunt finished with banqueting; and when the entertainments were over, they returned to the capital, all glad of some repose after the expedition.

Guan Yu was still angry of the Prime Minister's breach of decorum.

One day Guan Yu said to Liu Bei, "Brother, why did you prevent me from killing that rebel and so ridding the world of a scoundrel? He insults the Emperor and ignores everybody else."

"When you throw stones at a rat, beware of the vase," quoted Liu Bei. "Cao Cao was only a horse's head away from Our Lord, and in the midst of a crowd of his partisans. In that momentary burst of anger, if you had struck and failed, and harm had come to the Emperor, what an awful crime would have been laid to us!"

"If we do not rid the world of him today, a worse evil will come of it," said Guan Yu.

"But be discreet, my brother. Such matters cannot be lightly discussed."

The Emperor sadly returned to his palace. With tears in his eyes, he related what had occurred in the hunt to his consort, Empress Fu.

"Alas for me!" said he. "From the first days of my accession, one vicious minister has succeeded another. I was the victim of Dong Zhuo's evil machinations. Then followed the rebellion of Li Jue and Guo Si. You and I had to bear sorrows such as no others have borne. Then came this Cao Cao as one who would maintain the imperial dignity, but he has seized upon all real authority and does as he wishes. He works continually for his own glorification, and I never see him but my back pricks. These last few days in the hunting field, he went in front of me and acknowledged the cheers of the crowd. He is so extremely rude that I feel sure he has sinister designs against me. Alas, my wife, we know not when our end may come!"

"In a whole court full of nobles, who have eaten the bread of Han, is there not one who will save his country?" said she.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,