삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 023-02 재사 예형과 의인 길평

3.當面扯碎書,叱退來使。張繡曰:「方今袁強曹弱;今毀書叱使,袁紹若至,當如之何?」詡曰:「不如去從曹操。」繡曰:「吾先與操有讎,安得相容?」詡曰:「從操其便有三:夫曹公奉天子明詔,征伐天下,其宜從一也;紹強盛,我以少從之,必不以我為重,操雖弱,得我必喜,其宜從二也;曹公王霸之志,必釋私怨,以明德於四海,其宜從三也。願將軍無疑焉。」

4.繡從其言,請劉曄相見。曄盛稱操德,且曰:「丞相若記舊怨,安肯使某來結好將軍乎?」繡大喜,即同賈詡等赴許都投降。繡見操,拜於階下。操忙扶起,執其手曰:「有小過失,勿記於心。」遂封繡為揚武將軍,封賈詡為執金吾使。操即命繡作書招安劉表。賈詡進曰:「劉景升好結納名流,今必得一有文名之士往說之,方可降耳。」操問荀攸曰:「誰人可去?」攸曰:「孔文舉可當其任。」

The letter was torn into fragments before the messenger's face, and he was angrily bidden be gone.

"But his master, Yuan Shao, is stronger than Cao Cao," protested Zhang Xiu. "You have torn up his letter and are dismissing his man. What shall we say about such an insult should Yuan Shao come?"

"Better join hands with Cao Cao," said Jia Xu.

"But there is still between us an unavenged enmity. We could not suffer each other."

Jia Xu said, "There are three advantages in joining hands with Cao Cao. First, he has a command from the Emperor to restore peace. Second, as Yuan Shao is so strong, our little help to him will be despised, while we shall loom large and be well treated by Cao Cao. Third, Cao Cao is going to be Chief of the Feudal Lords, and he will ignore all private feuds in order to show his magnanimity to all the world. I hope, General, you will see these things clearly and hesitate no longer."

Zhang Xiu, now convinced, became more reasonable and recalled Liu Ye, who, at the interview, extolled the many virtues of his master.

"If the Prime Minister had any thought of the old quarrel, he would hardly have sent me to make friendly engagements, would he?" said Liu Ye at the last.

So Zhang Xiu and his adviser proceeded to the capital where formal submission was made. At the interview Zhang Xiu bowed low at the steps, but Cao Cao, hastening forward, took him by the hand and raised him, saying, "Forget that little fault of mine, I pray you, General!"

Zhang Xiu received the title of General Who Possesses Prowess, and Jia Xu was appointed Counselor.

Cao Cao then directed his secretaries to draft letters inviting the support of Liu Biao.

Jia Xu said, "Liu Biao loves to have to do with famous people. If some famous scholar should be sent to him, he would submit forthwith."

So Cao Cao inquired of Xun You who was the best person to go as a messenger, and he recommended Kong Rong. Cao Cao agreed and sent Xun You to speak with this officer.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,