삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 036-05 떠나는 서서

玄德哭曰:「元直去矣!吾將奈何?」凝淚而望,卻被一樹林隔斷。玄德以鞭指曰:「吾欲盡伐此處樹木。」眾問何故玄德曰:「因阻吾望徐元直之目也。」

正望間,忽見徐庶拍馬而回。玄德曰:「元直復回,莫非無去意乎?」遂欣然拍馬向前迎問曰:「先生此回,必有主意?」庶勒馬謂玄德曰:「某因心緒如麻,忘卻一語。此間有一奇士,只在襄陽城外二十里隆中。使君何不求之?」玄德曰:「敢煩元直為備請來相見。」庶曰:「此人不可屈致,使君可親往求之。若得此人,無異周得呂望、漢得張良也。」玄德曰:「此人比先生才德何如?」庶曰:「以某比之,譬猶駑馬並麒麟、寒鴉配鸞鳳耳。此人每嘗自比管仲、樂毅;以吾觀之,管、樂殆不及此人。此人有經天緯地之才,蓋天下一人也。」

玄德喜曰:「願聞此人姓名。」庶曰:「此人乃瑯琊陽都人,覆姓諸葛,名亮,字孔明。乃漢司隸校尉諸葛豐之後其父名珪,字子貢,為泰山郡丞,早卒。亮從其叔玄。玄與荊州劉景升有舊,因往依之,遂家於襄陽。後玄卒,亮與弟諸葛均躬耕於南陽嘗好為梁父吟。所居之地,有一岡,名臥龍岡,因自號為臥龍先生。此人乃絕代奇才,使君急宜枉駕見之。若此人肯相輔佐,何愁天下不定乎?」玄德曰:「昔水鏡先生曾為備言:『伏龍、鳳雛,兩人得一,可安天下。』今所云莫非即伏龍、鳳雛乎?」庶曰:「鳳雛乃襄陽龐統也。伏龍正是諸葛孔明。」玄德踴躍曰:「今日方知伏龍、鳳雛之語。何期大賢只在目前。非先生言,備有眼如盲也!」

At the last glimpse he broke into lamentation.

82 "He is gone! What shall I do?"

83 One of the trees shut out the traveler from his sight, and Liu Bei 유비 pointed at it, saying, "Wish that I could cut down every tree in the countryside!"

84 "Why?" said his officers.

85 "Because they hinder my sight of Xu Shu."

86 Suddenly they saw Xu Shu galloping back.

87 Said Liu Bei, "He is returning: Can it be that he is going to stay?"

88 So he hastened forward to meet Xu Shu 서서, and when they got near enough, he cried, "This return is surely for no slight reason."

89 Checking his horse, Xu Shu said, "In the turmoil of my feelings, I forgot to say one word. There is a person of wonderful skill living about seven miles from the city of Xiangyang양양. Why not seek him?"

90 "Can I trouble you to ask him to visit me?"

91 "He will not condescend to visit you. You must go to him. But if he consents, you will be as fortunate as the Zhou 주나라 when they got the aid of Lu Wang 여망, or the Han when Zhang Liang 장량 came to help."

92 "How does the unknown compare with yourself?"

93 "With me? Compared with him I am as a worn-out carthorse to a palomino, an old duck to a phoenix. This man often compares himself with the ancient sages Guan Zhong 관중 and Yue Yi 악의 but, in my opinion, he is far their superior. He has the talent to measure the heavens and mete the earth. He is a man who overshadows every other in the world."

94 "I would know his name."

95 "He belongs to Langye, and his name is Zhuge Liang 제갈량. He is of the family of the former General Zhuge Feng 제갈풍. His father, Zhuge Gui 제갈규, was the Deputy Governor of Taishan 태산군 but died young, and the young fellow went with his uncle Zhuge Xuan 제갈현 to Jingzhou 형주. Imperial Protector Liu Biao 유표 was an old friend of his uncle, and Zhuge Liang became settled in Xiangyang. Then his uncle died, and he and his younger brother, Zhuge Jun 제갈균, returned to their farm in Nanyang 남양 and worked as farmers. They used to amuse themselves with the composition of songs in the Liangfu style 양보음.

96 "On their land was a ridge of hills called the Sleeping Dragon, and the elder of the brothers took it as a name and called himself Master Sleeping Dragon. This is your man. He is a veritable genius. You ought really to visit him. And if he will help you, you need feel no more anxiety about peace in the empire."

97 "Water Mirror 수경선생 spoke that time of two persons, Sleeping Dragon 복룡 and Young Phoenix 봉추, and said if only one of them could be got to help me all would be well. Surely he, whom you speak of, is one of them."

98 "Young Phoenix is Pang Tong 방통 of Xiangyang, and Sleeping Dragon is Zhuge Liang 제갈량."

99 Liu Bei jumped with delight, "Now at last I know who the mysterious ones are. How I wish they were here! But for you I should have still been an unclued man," said he.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,