삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 066-04 조조가 황후를 시해하다

操聞言,怒目視帝,恨恨而出。左右或奏帝曰:「近聞魏公欲自立為王,不久必將篡位。」帝與伏后大哭。后曰:「妾父伏完常有殺操之心,妾今當修書一封,密與父圖之。」帝曰:「昔董承為事不密,反遭大禍;今又恐泄漏,朕與汝皆休矣!」后曰:「旦夕如坐針氈,似此為人,不如早亡!妾看宦官之忠義可託者,莫如穆順。當令寄此書。」乃即召穆順入屏後,退去左右近侍。帝后大哭,告順曰:「操賊欲為魏王,早晚必行篡奪之事。朕欲令后父伏完,密圖此賊,而左右之人,俱賊心腹,無可託者。欲汝將皇后密書,寄與伏完。量汝忠義,必不負朕。」順泣曰:「臣感陛下大恩,敢不以死報?臣即請行。」

后乃修書付順。順藏書於髮中,潛出禁宮,逕至伏完宅,將書呈上。完見是伏后親筆,乃謂穆順曰:「操賊心腹甚眾,不可遽圖。除非江東孫權,西川,孫備,二處起兵於外。操必自往。此時卻求在朝忠義之臣,一同謀之。內外夾攻,庶可有濟。」順曰:「皇丈可作書覆帝后,求密詔,諳遣人往吳蜀二處,令約會起兵,討賊救主。」伏完即取紙寫書付順。順乃藏於頭髻內,辭完回宮。

原來早有人報知曹操。操先於宮門等侯。穆順回遇曹操,操問:「那裡去來?」順答曰:「皇后有病,命求醫去。」操曰:「召得醫人何在?」順曰:「還未召至。」操喝左右,遍搜身上,並無夾帶,放行。忽然風吹落其帽。操又喚回,取帽視之,遍觀無物,還帽令戴。穆順雙手倒戴其帽。操心疑,令左右搜其頭髮中,搜出伏完書來。操看時,書中言欲結連孫劉為外應。操大怒,執下穆順於密室問之,順不肯招。操連夜點甲兵三千,圍住伏完私宅,老幼並皆拏下;搜出伏后親筆之書,隨將伏氏三族盡皆下獄。平明使御林軍郗慮持節入宮,先收皇后璽綬。

是日帝在外殿,見郗慮引三百甲兵直入。帝問曰:「有何事?」慮曰:「奉魏公命收皇后璽。」帝知事泄,心膽皆碎。慮至後宮,伏后方起。慮便喚管璽綬人索取玉璽而出。伏后情知事發,便於殿後椒房內夾壁中藏躲。

少頃,尚書令華歆引五百兵入到後殿,問宮人:「伏后何在?」宮人皆推不知。歆教甲兵打開朱戶,尋覓不見;料在壁中,便喝甲士破壁搜尋。歆親自動手揪后頭髻拖出。后曰:「望免我一命!」歆叱曰:「汝自見魏公訴去!」后披髮跣足,二甲士推擁而出。

96 At this Cao Cao glared at the Emperor and went out full of resentment.

97 The courtiers said, "It is said that the Duke of Wei desires to become Prince of Wei, and soon he will aspire to the throne."

98 Both the Emperor and his consort wept.

99 Presently Her Majesty said, "My father, Fu Wan, has long nourished a desire to slay this man. Now I will indite a secret letter to my father to accomplish his end."

100 "Remember the former attempt with Dong Cheng. The plot was discovered and great misery ensued. I fear that this will leak out also, and both of us will be undone."

101 Said the Empress, "We pass our days in constant discomfort, like sitting on a rug full of needles. If life is to be like this, one were better dead. But I know one loyal man among the attendants to whom I may entrust the letter. That one is Mu Shun, and he will deliver it."

102 Thereupon Empress Fu summoned Mu Shun within, and having sent away all others, they told their distress to the faithful one.

103 Emperor Xian said, "That fellow Cao Cao desires the dignity of a prince, and soon he will aspire to the throne itself. I, the Emperor, wish to order the father of my consort to make away with the man, but the difficulty is that all the courtiers are his creatures and there is none whom I can trust save yourself. I desire you to convey this secret letter to Fu Wan. I know your loyalty and am sure you will prove no betrayer."

104 "I am the recipient of much graciousness for which not even death would prove my gratitude. Thy servant prays that he may be allowed to undertake this."

105 The letter was given to Mu Shun, who hid it in his hair, made his way out of the precincts and handed it to its owner. Fu Wan recognized the handwriting of his daughter and read it.

106 Turning to the messenger, Fu Wan said, "You know the fellow's creatures are many, and one must act with extreme caution against him. Unless we have the aid of Sun Quan's and Liu Bei's armies, Cao Cao will certainly attain his ends. In this matter we must gain the support of every loyal and faithful one in the court so that within and without there may be a simultaneous attack."

107 "Then, O Father of the Empress, write a letter in reply asking for a secret edict, so that we may send to the south and the west to join in the attack."

108 So Fu Wan composed a reply, which he gave to Mu Shun to take into the Palace. This time also the letter was concealed in his hair.

109 But there was a traitor, and Cao Cao heard of the letters. So he waited at a Palace gate for Mu Shun to come out.

110 "Where are you going?" asked Cao Cao, when Mu Shun appeared.

111 "The Empress is indisposed and has bidden me call a physician."

112 "Where is the summon for the physician?"

113 "There is no summon."

114 Cao Cao bade his guards search Mu Shun, but they did not find the letter.

115 So he was allowed to go. But just then a gust of wind blew off his hat, and it struck Cao Cao that that had not been examined. So Mu Shun was called back. Nothing was found in the hat, but when it was given back Mu Shun put it on with both hands. There was something suspicious about the movement, and Cao Cao bade the searchers examine his hair.

116 Therein the letter of Fu Wan was found. Cao Cao read it, which said that Sun Quan and Liu Bei were to be induced to help. The unhappy Mu Shun was taken away into a secret place and interrogated, but he would confess nothing.

117 That night three thousand soldiers surrounded the dwelling of Fu Wan, who was arrested with all his family. Searching the house, they found the first letter in the handwriting of the Empress. Fu Wan and his family were then consigned to a gaol.

118 At dawn, a party of Imperial Guards, under Chi Lu, bearing ensigns of authority, entered the Forbidden City with orders to take away the seal of the Empress. On the way they met the Emperor, who asked the reason for a company of armed guards being in the Palace.

119 "I have orders from the Duke of Wei to get the Empress's seal," said Chi Lu.

120 The Emperor grew alarmed. When Chi Lu reached the apartments of the Empress, she had just risen. Chi Lu ordered to take the seal of the Empress and went away.

121 As soon as the Empress knew of this, she recognized her danger and hid herself in the hollow walls of her private apartments behind one of the ceremonial halls. She had not been long in hiding when Hua Xin with a company of five hundred armed soldiers appeared and asked where she was. The Palace people said they did not know. The red doors of the hall were burst open, and Hua Xin looked in, but he saw no lady there. It occurred to him where she might be hidden, and he ordered his men to break open the wall. With his own hands, he laid hold of the lady's hair and dragged her forth.

122 "Spare my life!" pleaded she.

123 "You may say what you have to say to the Duke!" cried he.

124 She pulled down her hair and kicked off her shoes, but a couple of soldiers pushed her along in front of them outside.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,