삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 097-02 후출사표

早有細作報入洛陽。司馬懿奏知魏主,大會文武商議。大將軍曹真出班奏曰:「臣昨守隴西,功微罪大,不勝惶恐。今乞引大軍往擒諸葛亮。臣近得一員大將,使六十斤大刀,騎千里征獂(左馬右宛)馬,開兩石鐵胎弓,暗藏三個流星鎚,百發百中;有萬夫不當之勇。乃隴西狄道人;姓王,名雙,字子全。臣保此人為先鋒。」

叡大喜,便召王雙上殿。視之,身長九尺,面黑晴黃,熊腰虎背。叡笑曰:「朕,得此大將,有何慮哉!」遂賜錦袍金甲,封為虎威將軍前部大先鋒。曹真為大都督。真謝恩出朝,遂引十五萬精兵,會合郭淮、張郃分道把守隘口。

卻說蜀兵前隊哨至陳倉,回報孔明,說「陳倉道口已築起一城,內有一將郝昭把守,深溝高壘,遍排鹿角,十分謹嚴;不如棄了此城,從太白嶺鳥道出祁山甚便。」孔明曰:「陳倉正北是街亭,必得此城,方可進兵。」命魏廷引兵到城下,四面攻之。連日不能破,魏延復來告孔明,說城難破。孔明大怒,欲斬魏延。忽帳下一人告曰:「某雖無才,隨丞相多年,未嘗報效。願去陳倉城中,說郝昭來降,不用張弓隻箭。」

眾視之,乃部曲鄞祥也。孔明曰:「汝用何言以說之?」詳曰:「郝昭與某同是隴西人氏,自幼交契。某今到彼,以利害說之,必來降矣。」孔明即令前去。鄞祥驟馬,逕到城下叫曰:「郝伯道故人鄞祥來見。」城上人報知郝昭。昭令開門放入,登城相見。昭問曰:「故人因何到此?」祥曰:「吾在西蜀孔明帳下,參贊軍機,待以上賓之禮。特令某來見公,有要言相告。」昭勃然變色曰:「諸葛亮乃我國之讎敵也!吾事魏,汝事蜀,各事其主!昔時為昆仲,今時為讎敵!汝再不必多言,便請出城!」

鄞祥又欲開言,昭已出敵樓上了。魏兵急催上馬,趕出城外。祥回頭視之,見昭立定護心木欄干。祥勒馬以鞭指之曰:「伯道賢弟,何太情薄耶?」昭曰:「魏國法度,兄所知也,吾受國恩,但有死而已。兄不必下說詞,早回見諸葛亮,教快來攻城,吾不懼也!」祥回告孔明曰:「郝昭未等某開言,就先阻卻。」孔明曰:「汝可再去見他,以利害說之。」祥又到城下,請郝昭相見。昭出到敵樓上。祥勒馬高叫曰:「伯道賢弟,聽吾忠言。汝據守一孤城,怎拒數十萬之眾?今不早降,後悔無及,且不順大漢而事奸魏,抑何不知天命,不辨清濁乎?願伯道思之。」郝昭大怒,拈弓搭箭,指鄞祥而喝曰:「吾前言已定,汝不必再言,可速退,吾亦不射汝!」鄞祥回見孔明,具言郝昭如此光景。孔明大怒曰:「匹夫無禮太甚!豈欺吾無攻城之具耶?」隨叫土人問曰:「陳倉城中多少人馬?」土人告曰:「雖不知的數,約有三千人。」孔明笑曰:「量比小城,安能禦我!休等他救兵到,火速攻之!」

35 The news soon reached Luoyang, and Sima Yi informed the Ruler of Wei, who called his council.
36 Then Cao Zhen stepped forth and said, "In the previous campaign I failed to hold West Valley Land, and my disgrace is terrible to bear. But now I beg to be given another command that I may capture Zhuge Liang. Lately I have found a stalwart soldier for a leader, a man who wields a ninety-pound sword, rides a swift and savage steed, bends the three-hundred-pound bow, and carries hidden about him when he goes into battle three meteor maces with which his aim is certain. So valorous is he that none dare stand against him. He comes from Didao in West Valley Land and is named Wang Shuang. I would recommend him for my leader of the van."

37 Cao Rui approved at once and summoned this marvel to the hall. There came a nine-span man with a dusky complexion, yellowish eyes, strong as a bear in the hips and with a back supple as a tiger's.

38 "No need to fear anything with such a man!" said Cao Rui, laughing.

39 He gave the new hero rich presents, a silken robe and golden breastplate, and gave him the title General Who Possesses the Tiger Majesty. And Wang Shuang became Leader of the Van of the new army. Cao Zhen was appointed Commander-in-Chief.

40 Cao Zhen took leave of his master and left the court. He collected his one hundred fifty thousand veterans and, in consultation with Guo Huai and Zhang He, decided upon the strategic points to be guarded.

41 The first companies of the army of Shu sent out their scouts as far as Chencang. They came back and reported: "A rampart has been built and behind it is a general named Hao Zhao in command. The rampart is very strong and is further defended by thorny barriers. Instead of taking Chencang, which seems difficult, it would be easier to go out to Qishan by the Taibo Mountains, where is a practicable, though winding, road."

42 But Zhuge Liang said, "Due north of Chencang is Jieting, so that I must get this city in order to advance."

43 Wei Yan was sent to surround Chencang and take it. He went, but days passed without success. Therefore he returned and told his chief the place was impregnable. In his anger, Zhuge Liang was going to put Wei Yan to death, but an officer stepped forth.

44 Said he, "I have followed the Prime Minister for a long time, but have not achieved worthy service. Now I want to go to Chencang and persuade Hao Zhao to yield. Thus, our army does not need to use a single bow or arrow."

45 Others turned their attention to Counselor Jin Xiang.

46 "How do you think you will persuade him?" said Zhuge Liang. "What will you say?"

47 "Hao Zhao and I are both from West Valley Land and pledged friends from boyhood. If I can get to see him, I will so lay matters before him that he must surrender."

48 Jin Xiang got permission to try, and rode quickly to the wall of Chencang.

49 Then he called out, "Friend Hao Zhao, your old chum Jin Xiang has come to see you!"

50 A sentry on the wall told Hao Zhao, who bade them let the visitor enter and bring him up on the wall.

51 "Friend, why have you come?" asked Hao Zhao.

52 "I am in the service of Shu, serving under Zhuge Liang as an assistant in the Tactical Department. I am treated exceedingly well, and my chief has sent me to say something to you."

53 Hao Zhao was rather annoyed, and said, "Zhuge Liang is my enemy. I serve Wei while you serve Shu. Each serves his own lord. We were brothers once, but now we are enemies. So do not say any more."

54 And the visitor was requested to take his leave. Jin Xiang tried to reopen the conversation, but Hao Zhao left him and went up on the tower. The Wei soldiers hurried Jin Xiang on to his horse and led him to the gate. As he passed out, he looked up and saw his friend leaning on the guard rail.

55 He pulled up his horse, pointed with his whip at Hao Zhao, and said, "My friend and worthy brother, why has your friendship become so thin?"

56 "Brother, you know the laws of Wei," replied Hao Zhao. "I have accepted their bounty, and if that leads to death, so be it. Say no more, but return quickly to your master and tell him to come and attack. I am not afraid."

57 So Jin Xiang had to return and report failure.

58 "He would not let me begin to explain," said he.

59 "Try again," said Zhuge Liang. "Go and really talk to him."

60 So the go-between soon found himself once more at the foot of the wall.

61 Hao Zhao presently appeared on the tower, and Jin Xiang shouted to him, "My worthy brother, please listen to my words while I explain clearly. Here you are holding one single city. How can you think of opposing one hundred thousand troops? If you do not yield, you will be sorry when it is too late. Instead of serving the Great Han, you are serving a depraved country called Wei. Why do you not recognize the decree of Heaven? Why do you not distinguish between the pure and the foul? Think over it."

62 Then Hao Zhao began to get really angry. He fitted an arrow to his bow and he called out, "Go! Or I will shoot. I meant what I said at first, and I will say no more."

63 Again Jin Xiang returned and reported failure to Zhuge Liang.

64 "The fool is very ill-mannered," said Zhuge Liang. "Does he think he can beguile me into sparing the city?"

65 He called up some of the local people and asked about the forces in the city. They told him about three thousand.

66 "I do not think such a small place can beat me," said Zhuge Liang. "Attack quickly before any reinforcements can arrive."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,