삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 039 박망파 싸움 20

23.雲長曰:「我等皆出迎敵,未審軍師卻作何事?」孔明曰:「我只坐守此城。」張飛大笑曰:「我們都去廝殺,你卻在家裡坐地,好自在!」孔明曰:「劍印在此,違令者斬!」玄德曰:「豈不聞『運籌帷幄之中,決勝千里之外』?二弟不可違令。」張飛冷笑而去。雲長曰:「我們且看他的計應也不應,那時卻來問他未遲。」

Then said Guan Yu, "All of us are to go out to meet the enemy, but I have not yet heard what you are going to do."

"I will just be sitting here guarding the city."

Zhang Fei burst into a laugh, "We are to go out to bloody battle, and you are to stay quietly at home quite comfortable."

"Here is the sword and here the seal!" replied the strategist, displaying the emblems of authority. "Disobedience of orders will be death."

Liu Bei said, "Do you not understand that the plans elaborated in a little chamber decide success over thousands of miles? Do not disobey the command, my brothers."

Zhang Fei went out smiling cynically.

Guan Yu remarked, "Let us await the result. If he fails, then we can look to it."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,