삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 040 불타는 신야성 02

2.卻說夏侯惇敗回許昌,自縛見曹操,伏地請死。操釋之。惇曰:「惇遭諸葛亮詭計,用火攻破我軍。」操曰:「汝自幼用兵,豈不知狹處須防火攻?」惇曰:「李典、于禁曾言及此,悔之不及!」操乃賞二人。惇曰:「劉備如此猖獗,真腹心之患也,不可不急除。」操曰:「吾所慮者,劉備、孫權耳。餘皆不足介意。今當乘此時掃平江南。」便傳令起大兵五十萬,令曹仁、曹洪,為第一隊;張遼、張郃,為第二隊;夏侯淵、夏侯惇,為第三隊;于禁、李典,為第四隊;操自領諸將為第五隊。每隊各引兵十萬。又令許褚為折衝將軍,引兵三千為先鋒。選定建安十三年秋七月丙午日出師。

When Xiahou Dun reached the capital, he presented himself to his master in bonds and craved death. But his master loosed him and let him tell his tale.

And Xiahou Dun said, "I was the victim of Zhuge Liang's evil machinations: He attacked with fire."

"As a soldier from your youth, you should have remembered that fire was a likely weapon in narrow roads."

"Li Dian and Yu Jin reminded me. I am sorry enough now."

Cao Cao rewarded Li Dian and Yu Jin who had warned their leader.

"Liu Bei as strong as he is now certainly is a menace to our existence, and he must be quickly destroyed," said Xiahou Dun.

"He is one of my anxieties," replied Cao Cao. "Sun Quan is the other. The rest do not count. We must take this chance to sweep the south clean."

Then orders were issued to prepare an army of five hundred thousand troops, in five divisions of ten legions each. Each division had two leaders: Cao Ren and Cao Hong were in command of the first division; Zhang Liao and Zhang He, the second; Xiahou Dun and Xiahou Yuan, the third; Yu Jin and Li Dian, the fourth. The fifth body was led by Cao Cao himself. The van was commanded by Xu Chu. The "horse" day of the seventh moon of the thirteenth year of Rebuilt Tranquillity was fixed for the march (AD 208).

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,