삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 006 배반하는 손견 04

4.司徒楊彪曰:「關中殘破零落。今無故捐宗廟,棄皇陵,恐百姓驚動。天下動之至易,安之至難:望丞相鋻察。」卓怒曰:「汝阻國家大計耶?」太尉黃琬曰:「楊司徒之言是也;往者王莽篡逆,更始赤眉之時,焚燒長安,盡為瓦礫之地;更兼人民流移,百無一二;今棄宮室而就荒地,非所宜也。」卓曰:「關東賊起,天下播亂;長安有崤、函之險;更近隴右,木石磚瓦,剋日可辦,宮室營造,不須月餘。汝等再休亂言。」司徒苟爽諫曰:「丞相若欲遷都,百姓騷動不寧矣。」卓大怒曰:「吾為天下計,豈惜小民哉!」即日罷楊彪、黃琬、荀爽為庶民。

Yang Biao, Minister of the Interior, said, "I pray you reflect. The Land Within the Passes is all destruction. There is no reason to renounce the ancestral temples and abandon the imperial tombs here. I fear the people will be alarmed. It is easy to alarm them but difficult to pacify them."

"Do you oppose the state plans?" said Dong Zhuo angrily.

Another official, Grand Commander Huang Wan, supported his colleague, "In the era of Recommencement (AD 23-25), Fan Chong of the Red Eyebrows rebels burned Changan to the ground and reduced the place to broken tiles. The inhabitants scattered all but a few. It is wrong to abandon these palaces here for a wasteland."

Dong Zhuo replied, "The East of the Passes is full of sedition, and all the empire is in rebellion. The city of Changan is protected by the Yaohan Mountains and the Hangu Pass. Moreover, it is near Longyou, whence can be easily brought timber, stone, brick, and building materials. In a month or so palaces can be erected. So an end to your wild words!"

Yet Minister of Works Xun Shuang raised another protest against disturbing the people, but Dong Zhuo overbore him also.

"How can I stop to consider a few common people when my scheme affects the empire?" said Dong Zhuo.

That day the three objectors---Yang Biao, Huang Wan, and Xun Shuang---were removed from their offices and reduced to the rank of commoners.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,