삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 09

9.少頃,二青衣引貂蟬豔妝而出。布驚問何人。允曰:「小女貂蟬也。允蒙將軍錯愛,不異至親,故令其與將軍相見。」便命貂蟬與呂布把盞。貂蟬送酒與布,兩下眉來眼去。允佯醉曰:「孩兒央及將軍痛飲幾盃。吾一家全靠著將軍哩。」布請貂蟬坐,貂蟬假意欲入。允曰:「將軍吾之至友,孩兒便坐何妨?」貂蟬便坐於允側。呂布目不轉睛的看。

Soon appeared two attendants, dressed in white, leading between them the exquisite and fascinating Diao Chan.

"Who is this?" said Lu Bu startled into sobriety.

"This is my little girl, Diao Chan. You will not be annoyed at my familiarity, will you? But you have been so very friendly, I thought you would like to see her."

Wang Yun bade Diao Chan present a goblet of wine, and her eyes met those of the warrior.

Wang Yun feigning intoxication said, "My child begs you, General, to take a cup or two. We all depend upon you, all our house."

Lu Bu begged Diao Chan to sit down. She pretended to wish to retire.

Her master pressed her to remain, saying, "The General is a dear friend. You may stay."

So she took a seat modestly near her master.

Lu Bu kept his gaze fixed upon the maid, while he swallowed cup after cup of wine.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,