삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 21

22.布立住曰:「容我徐圖良策。」語罷,提戟欲去。貂蟬曰:「妾在深閨,聞將軍之名,如雷灌耳,以為當世一人而已;誰想反受他人之制乎!」言訖,淚下如雨。布羞慚滿面,重復倚戟,回身摟抱貂蟬,用好言安慰。兩個偎偎倚倚,不忍相離。

Lu Bu stopped.

"Give me a little time to think," said he.

And he picked up his halberd to go.

"In the deep seclusion of the harem, I heard the stories of your prowess. You were the one man who excelled all others. Little did I think that you of all heroes would rest content under the dominion of another."

And tears rained again!

A wave of shame flooded his face. Leaning his halberd against the railing, he turned and clasped the girl to his breast, soothing her with fond words. The lovers held each other close, swaying to and fro with emotion. They could not bring themselves to say farewell.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,