삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 009 동탁의 최후 24

24.次日,呂布進兵與牛輔對敵。牛輔如何敵得呂布,仍復大敗而走。是夜牛輔喚心腹人胡赤兒商議曰:「呂布驍勇,萬不能敵;不如瞞了李傕等四人,暗藏金珠,與親隨三五人棄軍而去。」胡赤兒應允。是夜收拾金珠,棄營而走,隨行者三四人。將渡一河,赤兒欲謀取金珠,竟殺死牛輔,將頭來獻呂布。布問起情由,從人出首:「胡赤兒謀殺牛輔,奪其金寶。」布怒,即將赤兒誅殺。領軍前進,正迎著李傕軍馬。呂布不等他列陣,便挺戟躍馬,麾軍直衝過來。傕軍不能抵當,退走五十餘里,依山下寨,請郭汜,張濟,樊稠共議,曰:「呂布雖勇,然而無謀,不足為慮。我引軍守任谷口,每日誘他廝殺。郭將軍可領軍抄擊其後,效彭越撓楚之法,鳴金進兵,擂鼓收兵。張、樊二公,卻分兵兩路,逕取長安。彼首尾不能救應,必然大敗。」眾用其計。

Next day Lu Bu advanced his own force and engaged Niu Fu. He overwhelmed Niu Fu and drove him off. That night Niu Fu called in his most trusted man, Hu Chier, to advise him.

Hu Chier said, "Lu Bu is too doughty a fighter for us to hope to overcome him. Our case is hopeless. Our best course is to desert these four generals, secrete their valuables, and leave the army with just a few of our followers."

The plan of Hu Chier was adopted, and the two traitors and some others that very night packed up and made their way out of camp. They were only half a dozen. They came to a river and, while crossing, Hu Chier, tempted by the lust of wealth, slew his companion. Then he went to offer the head of Niu Fu to Lu Bu. Lu Bu inquired into the matter, and when a follower told him the truth, he put the double traitor Hu Chier to death.

Then Lu Bu advanced against the rebels and fell in with Li Jue's force. Without giving them time to form in battle, Lu Bu attacked. Horses curvetting and spears set, the army dashed in irresistibly, and Li Jue, making no stand, fell back a long way. Li Jue took up a position under a hill fifteen miles away and thence sent to call his fellows to council.

Li Jue said, "Lu Bu though brave in battle is no strategist and so not really formidable. I will lead my troops to hold the mouth of the gorge, and every day I will incite him to attack; and when he comes toward me, General Guo Si can smite his rear, after the manner of Peng Yue when he fought against Chu. While thus I am alternating attack and retreat, Generals Fan Chou and Zhang Ji will march off in different directions toward Changan. Such an attack at two points must end both Wang Yun and Lu Bu."

They set themselves to carry out this scheme. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,