삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 015 소패왕 손책 20

38.孫策大軍乘勢趕到城下,分布眾軍,四門攻打。王朗在城中見孫策攻城甚急,欲再出兵決一死戰。嚴白虎曰:「孫策兵勢甚大,足下只宜深溝高壘,堅壁勿出。不消一月,彼軍糧盡,自然退走。那時乘虛掩之,可不戰而破也。」朗依其議,乃固守會稽城而不出。

39.孫策一連攻了數日,不能成功,乃與眾將計議。孫靜曰:「王朗負固守城,難可卒拔;會稽錢糧,大半屯於查瀆;其地離此數十里,莫若以兵先據其內:所謂攻其無備,出其不意也。」策大喜曰:「叔父妙用,足破賊人矣!」即下令於各門燃火,虛張旗號,設為疑兵,連夜撤圍南去。周瑜進曰:「主公大兵一起,王朗必然出城來趕,可用奇兵勝之。」策曰:「吾今準備了,取城只在今夜。」遂令軍馬起行。

Sun Ce followed right up to the walls and then divided his troops so as to attack all four gates. Seeing that the city was being fiercely attacked, Wang Lang was for making a sortie, but Yan Baihu opposed this as hopeless against so strong a force outside.

"We can only strengthen our position and remain behind the shelter of the ramparts until hunger forces the besiegers to retire," said Yan Baihu.

Wang Lang agreed, and the siege went on. 

For several days a vigorous attack was maintained, but with little success.

In a council, Sun Jing, who was the uncle of Sun Ce, said, "Since they are holding the city with such resolution, it will be difficult to dislodge them. But the bulk of their supplies is stored at Chadu, distant only some ten miles. Our best plan is to seize this place, thus attacking where the enemy is unprepared, and doing what they do not expect."

Sun Ce approved, saying, "My uncle's plan is admirable and will crush the rebels."

So he issued orders to kindle watch fires at all the gates, and leave the flags standing to maintain the appearance of soldiers in position while the expedition went south.

Zhou Yu came to utter a warning, "When you, my lord, go away, the besieged will surely come out and follow you. We might prepare a surprise for them."

Sun Ce replied, "My preparations are complete, and the city will be captured tonight."

So the army set out.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,