삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 020-01 옥대속에 숨긴 황제의 밀서

第二十回:曹阿瞞許田打圍,董國舅內閣受詔

Cao Cao Organizes A Hunting Expedition In Xutian;
Dong Cheng Receives A Secret Command In The Palace.

1.話說曹操舉劍欲殺張遼,玄德攀住臂膊,雲長跪於面前。玄德曰:「此等赤心之人,正當留用。」雲長曰:「關某素知文遠忠義之士,願以性命保之。」操擲劍笑曰:「我亦知文遠忠義,故戲之耳。」乃親釋其縛,解衣衣之,延之上坐。遼感其意,遂降。操拜遼為中郎將,賜爵關內侯,使招安臧霸。

2.聞呂布已死,張遼已降,遂亦引本部軍投降。操厚賞之。臧霸又招安孫觀,吳敦,尹禮,來降;獨昌豨未肯歸順。操封臧霸為瑯琊相。孫觀等亦各加官,令守青、徐沿海地面。將呂布妻女載回許都。大犒三軍,拔寨班師。路過徐州,百姓焚香遮道,請留劉使君為牧。操曰:「劉使君功大,且待面君封爵,回來未遲。」百姓叩謝。操喚車騎將軍車冑權領徐州。操軍回許昌,封賞出征人員,留玄德在相府左近宅院歇定。

The last chapter said that Cao Cao was checked in his angry attack upon Zhang Liao. They were Liu Bei who held his arm and Guan Yu who knelt before him.

"A man as generous-hearted as he is should be saved," said Liu Bei.

Guan Yu said, "I know him well as loyal and righteous. I will vouch for him with my own life!"

Cao Cao threw aside his sword and smiled.

"I also know Zhang Liao to be loyal and good. I was just testing him," said he.

Cao Cao loosed the prisoner's bonds with his own hands, had a change of dress brought in, and clothed him therewith. Then he was led to a seat of honor. This kindly treatment sank deep into Zhang Liao's heart, and he hastened to declare formally that he yielded. And then he was given the rank of Imperial Commander and the title of Lordship.

Zhang Liao was sent on a mission to win over the bandit leader Zang Ba, who hearing what had happened, came forthwith and gave in his submission. He was graciously received, and his former colleagues---Sun Guan, Wu Dun, and Yin Li---also yielded, with the exception of Chang Xi, who remained obdurate. All these former enemies who came over were kindly treated and given posts of responsibility wherein they might prove the reality of their conversion. Lu Bu's family were sent to the capital.

After the soldiers had been rewarded with feasting, the camp was broken up and the army moved away to Xuchang. Passing through Xuzhou the people lined the roads and burned incense in honor of the victors. They also petitioned that Liu Bei should be their protector.

Cao Cao replied, "Liu Bei has rendered great services. You must wait till he has been received in audience and obtained his reward. After that he shall be sent here."

The people bowed low to the ground to express their thanks. Che Zhou, General of the Flying Cavalry, was given command of Xuzhou for the moment.

After the army had arrived at the capital, rewards were granted to all the officers who had been in the expedition. Liu Bei was retained in the capital, lodging in an annex to the Prime Minister's palace.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,