삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 022-02 군사를 일으키는 원소

3.當下玄德想出此人,大喜,便同陳登親至鄭玄家中,求其作書。玄慨然依允,寫書一封,付與玄德。玄德便差孫乾星夜齎往袁紹處投遞。紹覽畢,自忖曰:「玄德攻滅吾弟,本不當相助;但重以鄭尚書之命,不得不往救之。」遂聚文武官,商議興兵伐曹操。

4.謀士田豐曰:「兵起連年,百姓疲弊,倉廩無積,不可復興大軍。宜先遣人獻捷天子,若不得通,乃表稱曹操隔我王路,然後提兵屯黎陽;更於河內增益舟楫,繕置軍器,分遣精兵,屯劄邊鄙。三年之中,大事可定也。」謀士審配曰:「不然:以明公之神武,撫河朔之強盛,興兵討曹賊,易如反掌,何必遷延日月?」謀士沮授曰:「制勝之策,不在強盛。曹操法令既行,士迕精練,比公孫瓚坐受困者不同。今棄獻捷良策,而興無名之兵,竊為明公不取。」謀士郭圖曰:「非也:兵加曹操,豈曰無名?公正當及時早定大業。願從鄭尚書之言,與劉備共仗大義,剿滅曹賊;上合天意,下合民情,實為萬幸甚!」

Liu Bei was glad that he had remembered this man, and without loss of time, in company with Chen Deng, he went to Zheng Xuan's house to ask him to draft this letter, which Zheng Xuan generously consented to do.

Sun Qian was entrusted with the task of delivery and set out at once. Yuan Shao read it and considered the matter long before speaking.

"Liu Bei destroyed my brother, and I ought not to help him, but out of consideration for the writer of this letter I must."

Thereupon Yuan Shao assembled his officers to consider an attack upon Cao Cao.

Adviser Tian Feng said, "Do not raise an army. The people are worn out, and the granaries are empty with these constant wars. Let us rather report the recent victory of Gongsun Zan to the Throne. If that does not reach the Emperor, then memorialize that Cao Cao is hindering the government. Then raise an army, occupy Liyang, assemble a Yellow River fleet in Henan, prepare weapons, send out your various divisions, and within three years you will win all round."

Adviser Shen Pei replied, "I do not agree. The military genius of our illustrious lord having overcome the hordes of the north, to dispose of Cao Cao is as simple as turning one's hand. It is not a matter of months."

Adviser Ju Shou said, "Victory is not always to the many. Cao Cao's discipline is excellent; his soldiers are brave and well drilled. He will not sit down quietly waiting to be surrounded as Gongsun Zan did. Now you abandon the intention to inform the Throne of our success, which I find a good plan, but you intend to send out an army without any valid excuse. Our lord should not do that."

Then followed adviser Guo Tu, saying, "You are wrong. No expedition against Cao Cao can lack excuse. But if our master would take the chance now offering itself of coming into his own, he will accede to the request in the letter of Zheng Xuan and ally himself with Liu Bei for the destruction of Cao Cao. This would win the approval of Heaven and the affections of the people, a double blessing."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,