삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 029-02 손권의 등장

正話間,忽報袁紹遣使陳震至。策喚入問之。震具言袁紹欲結東吳為外應,共攻曹操。策大喜,即日會諸將於城樓上,設宴款待陳震。飲酒久間,忽見諸將互相耳語,紛紛下樓。策怪問何故。左右曰:「有于神仙者,今從樓下過,諸將欲往拜之耳。」

策起身憑欄觀之,見一道人,身披鶴氅,手攜藜杖,立於當道,百姓俱焚香伏道而拜。策怒曰:「是何妖人?快與我擒來!」左右曰:「此人姓于,名吉。寓居東方,往來吳會。普施符水,救人萬病,無有不驗。當世呼為神仙,未可輕瀆。」策愈怒,喝令「速速擒來!違者斬!」

左右不得已,只得下樓,擁于吉至樓上。策叱曰:「狂道怎敢煽惑人心!」于吉曰:「貧道乃瑯琊宮道士。順帝時曾入山採藥,得神書於水上,號曰太平青領道,凡百餘卷,皆治人疾病方術。貧道得之,惟務代天宣化,普救萬人。未曾取人毫釐之物,安得煽惑人心?」策曰:「汝毫不取人,衣服飲食,從何而得?汝即黃巾張角之流。今若不誅,必為後患!」叱左右斬之。張昭諫曰:「于道人在江東數十年,並無過犯,不可殺害。」策曰:「此等妖人,吾殺之,何異屠豬狗!」

眾官皆苦諫,陳震亦勸。策怒未息,命且囚於獄中。眾官俱散。陳震自歸館驛安歇。孫策歸府,早有內侍傳說此事與策母吳太夫人知道。夫人喚孫策入後堂,謂曰:「吾聞汝將于神仙下於縲絏。此人多曾醫人疾病,軍民敬仰,不可加害。」策曰:「此乃妖人,能以妖術惑眾,不可不除!」夫人再三勸解。策曰:「母親勿聽外人妄言。兒自有區處。」乃出喚獄吏取于吉來問。原來獄吏皆敬信于吉,吉在獄中時,盡去其枷鎖;及策喚取,方帶枷鎖而出。

策訪知大怒,痛責獄吏,仍將于吉械繫下獄。張昭等數十人,連名作狀,拜求孫策,乞保于神仙。策曰:「公等皆讀書人,何不達理?昔交州有一刺史張津,聽信邪教,鼓瑟焚香,常以紅帕裏頭,自稱可助出軍之威,後竟為敵軍所殺。此等事甚無益,諸君自未悟耳。吾欲殺于吉,正思禁邪覺迷也。」呂範曰:「某素知于道人能祈風禱雨。方今天旱,何不令其祈雨以贖罪?」策曰:「吾且看此妖人若何。」遂命於獄中取出于吉,開其枷鎖,令登壇求雨。

吉領命,即沐浴更衣,取繩自縛於烈日之中。百姓觀者,填街塞巷。于吉謂眾人曰:「吾求三尺甘霖,以救萬民,然我終不免一死。」眾人曰:「若有靈驗,主公必然敬服。」于吉曰:「氣數至此,恐不能逃。」

28 Then arrived Chen Zhen, the messenger from Yuan Shao, and Sun Ce would have him brought in.

29 He said, "My master wishes to ally himself with the South Land in an attack on Cao Cao."

30 Such a proposal was just after Sun Ce's heart. At once he called a great meeting of his officers in the wall tower and prepared a banquet in honor of the messenger. While this was in progress, Sun Ce noticed many of his officers whispering to each other, and they all began to go down from the banquet chamber. He could not understand this and inquired of the attendants near him what it meant.

31 They told him, "Saint Yu Ji has just gone by, and the officers have gone down to pay their respects to him."

32 Sun Ce rose from his place and went and leaned over the railing to look at the man. He saw a Daoist priest in snowy garb leaning on his staff in the middle of the road, while the crowd about him burnt incense and made obeisance.

33 "What wizard fellow is this? Bring him here!" said Sun Ce.

34 "This is Yu Ji," said the attendants. "He lives in the east and goes to and fro distributing charms and draughts. He has cured many people as everybody will tell you, and they say he is a saint. He must not be profaned."

35 This only angered Sun Ce the more, and he told them to arrest the man at once or disobey at their peril. 

So there being no help for it, they went down into the road and hustled the saint up the steps.

36 "You madman! How dare you incite people to evil?" said Sun Ce.

37 "I am but a poor priest of the Langye Mountains. More than half a century ago, when gathering simples in the woods, I found near the Yangqu Spring a book called 'The Way of Peace.' It contains a hundred and more chapters and taught me how to cure the diseases of humans. With this in my possession I had only one thing to do: To devote myself to spreading its teachings and saving humankind. I have never taken any thing from the people. Can you say I incite people to evil deeds?"

38 "You say you take nothing: Whence came your clothes and your food? The fact is you are one of the Yellow Scarves (황건족), and you will work mischief if you are left alive."

39 Then turning to his attendants, Sun Ce ordered, "Take him away and put him to death."

40 Zhang Zhao interceded, "The Daoist Saint has been here in the east these many years. He has never done any harm and does not deserve death or punishment."

41 "I tell you I will kill these wizard fellows just as I would cattle."

42 The officials in a body interceded, even the guest of honor, Chen Zhen, but in vain. Sun Ce refused to be placated. He ordered Yu Ji to be imprisoned.

43 The banquet came to an end, and Chen Zhen retired to his lodging. Sun Ce also returned to his palace.

44 His treatment of the Daoist Holy Man was theme of general conversation and soon reached the ears of his mother.

45 Lady Wu sent for her son to the ladies' apartments and said to him, "They tell me you have put Saint Yu Ji in bonds. He has cured many sick people, and the common folk hold him in great reverence. Do not harm him!"

46 "He is simply a wizard who upsets the multitude with his spells and craft. He must be put to death," replied Sun Ce.

47 Lady Wu entreated him to stay his hand, but he was obstinate.

48 "Do not heed the gossip of the streets, Mother," said he. "I must be judge of these matters."

49 However, Sun Ce sent to the prison for Yu Ji in order to interrogate him. Now the gaolers, having a great respect for Yu Ji and faith in his powers, were very indulgent to him and did not keep him in the collar. However when Sun Ce sent for him, they put on him with collar and fetters all complete.

50 Sun Ce had heard of their indulgence and punished the gaolers, and ordered the prisoner thereafter to be put in constant torture. Zhang Zhao and many others, moved by pity, made a petition which they humbly presented, and they offered to become surety for him.

51 Sun Ce said to them, "Gentlemen, you are all great scholars, but why do you not understand reason? Formerly in Jiaozhou was Imperial Protector Zhang Jing, who was deluded by these vicious doctrines into beating drums, twanging lyres, burning incense, and such things. He wore a red turban and represented himself as able to ensure victory to an army. But he was slain by the enemy. There is nothing in all this, only none of you will see it. I am going to put this fellow to death in order to stop the spread of this pernicious doctrine."

52 Lu Fan interposed, saying, "I know very well this Yu Ji can control the weather. It is very dry just now, why not make him pray for rain as an amercement?"

53 "We will see what sort of witchcraft he is equal to," said Sun Ce.

54 Thereupon he had the prisoner brought in, loosed his fetters, and sent him up to an altar to intercede for rain.

55 The docile Daoist Yu Ji prepared to do as he was bidden. He first bathed himself, then dressed himself in clean garments. After that he bound his limbs with a cord and lay down in the fierce heat of the sun. The people came in crowds to look on.

56 Said Yu Ji, "I will pray for three spans high of refreshing rain for the benefit of the people, nevertheless I shall not escape death thereby."

57 The people said, "But if your prayer be efficacious, our lord must believe in your powers."

58 "The day of fate has come for me, and there is no escape."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,