삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 038-01 와룡 일어나다

第三十八回:定三分隆中決策,戰長江孫氏報讎

Zhuge Liang Plans For The Three Kingdoms;
Sun Quan Attacks Xiakou To Take Revenges. 

卻說玄德訪孔明兩次不遇,欲再往訪之。關公曰:「兄長兩次親往拜謁,其禮太過矣。想諸葛亮有虛名而無實學,故避而不敢見。兄何惑於斯人之甚也?」玄德曰:「不然。昔齊桓公欲見東郭野人,五反而方得一面。況吾欲見大賢耶?」張飛曰:「哥哥差矣。量此村夫,何足為大賢?今番不須哥哥去;他如不來,我只用一條麻繩縛將來!」玄德叱曰:「汝皆不聞周文王謁姜子牙之事乎?文王且如此敬賢,汝何太無禮!今番汝休去,我自與雲長去。」飛曰:「既兩位哥哥都去,小弟如何落後?」玄德曰:「汝若同往,不可失禮。」

飛應諾。於是三人乘馬引從者住隆中。離草廬半里之外,玄德便下馬步行,正遇諸葛均。玄德忙施禮,問曰:「令兄在莊否?」均曰:「昨暮方歸。將軍今日可與相見。」言罷,飄然自去。玄德曰:「今番僥倖,得見先生矣!」張飛曰:「此人無禮!便引我等到莊也不妨!何故竟自去了!」玄德曰:「彼各有事,豈可相強?」

三人來到莊前叩門,童子開門出問。玄德曰:「有勞仙童轉報,劉備專來拜見先生。」童子曰:「今日先生雖在家,但現在草堂上晝寢未醒。」玄德曰:「既如此,且休通報。」分付關、張二人,只在門首等著。玄德徐步而入,見先生仰臥於草堂几席之上。玄德拱立階下。

1 Nothing discouraged by two unsuccessful visits to the retreat of the sage whose advice he sought to secure, Liu Bei 유비 made preparations for a third visit.

2 His brothers disapproved, and Guan Yu 관우 said, "Brother, you have sought him twice. Surely this is showing even too much deference. I do not believe in this fame of his for learning. He is avoiding you and dare not submit to the test. Why so obstinately hold this idea?"

3 "You are wrong, my brother. In the Spring and Autumn Period 춘추시대 Prince Huan of Qi 환공 paid five visits to the Eastern Suburb 동곽 before he got to see Guan Zhong 관중. And my desire to see Zhuge Liang 제갈량 is even greater than his."

4 "I think you are mistaken," said Zhang Fei 장비. "How can this villager be such a marvel of wisdom? You should not go again and, if he will not come, I will bring him with a hempen rope."

5 "Have you forgotten the great King Wen's 주문왕 visit to Lu Wang 강태공, the old man of the River Wei? If King Wen could show such deference to a wise man, where am I too deferential? If you will not go, your brother and I will go without you," said Liu Bei.

6 "If you two go, how can I hang back?" said Zhang Fei.

7 "If you go, then you must be polite."

8 Zhang Fei said he would not forget himself, and the three set out. When they were a quarter of mile from the little cottage, Liu Bei dismounted, deciding to show his respect by approaching the house on foot. Very soon he met Zhuge Jun 제갈균, whom he saluted with great deference, inquiring whether his brother was at home.

9 "He returned last evening. You can see him today, General."

10 As Zhuge Jun said this, he went off with some swagger.

11 "Fortune favors me this time," said Liu Bei. "I am going to see the Master."

12 "That was a rude fellow," said Zhang Fei. "It would not have hurt him to have conducted us to the house. Why did he go off like that?"

13 "Each one has his own affairs," said Liu Bei. "What power have we over him?"

14 Soon the three stood at the door, and they knocked. The serving lad came out and asked their business.

15 Liu Bei said very deferentially, "I would trouble the servant of the genius, gentle page, to inform the Master that Liu Bei wishes to pay his respects to him."

16 "My master is at home, but he is asleep."

17 "In that case do not announce me."

18 Liu Bei 유비 bade his two brothers wait at the door quietly, and he himself entered with careful steps. There was the man he sought, lying asleep on the couch, stretched on a simple mat. Liu Bei saluted him with joined hands at a respectful distance.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,