삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 010 마등의 의병과 조조의 분노 16

18.時陳宮為東郡從事,亦與陶謙交厚;聞曹操起兵報讎,欲盡殺百姓,星夜前來見操。操知是為陶謙作說客,欲待不見,又滅不過舊恩,只得請入帳中相見。宮曰:「今聞明公以大兵臨徐州,報尊父之讎,所到欲盡殺百姓,某因此特來進言。陶謙乃仁人君子,非好利忘義之輩;尊父遇害,乃張闓之惡,非謙罪也。且州縣之民,與明公何讎?殺之不祥。望三思而行。」操怒曰:「公昔棄我而去,今有何面目復來相見?陶謙殺吾一家,誓當摘膽剜心,以雪吾恨!公雖為陶謙游說,其如吾不聽何?」陳宮辭出,歎曰:「吾亦無面目見陶謙也!」遂馳馬投陳留太守張邈去了。

At this time Chen Gong was in office in Dongjun, and he was also on friendly terms with Tao Qian. Hearing of Cao Cao's design to destroy the whole population, Chen Gong came in haste to see his former companion. Cao Cao, knowing Chen Gong's errand, put him off at first and would not see him. But then Cao Cao could not forget the kindness he had formerly received from Chen Gong, and presently the visitor was called to his tent.

Chen Gong said, "They say you go to avenge your father's death on Xuzhou, to destroy its people. I have come to say a word. Imperial Protector Tao Qian is humane and a good man. He is not looking out for his own advantage, careless of the means and of others. Your worthy father met his unhappy death at the hands of Zhang Kai. Tao Qian is guiltless. Still more innocent are the people, and to slay them would be an evil. I pray you think over it."

Cao Cao retorted angrily, "You once abandoned me, and now you have the impudence to come to see me! Tao Qian slew my whole family, and I will tear his heart out in revenge. I swear it! You may speak for your friend and say what you will. I shall be as if I heard not."

Intercession had failed. Chen Gong sighed and took his leave.

He said, "Alas! I cannot go to Tao Qian and look upon his face."

So Chen Gong rode off to the county of Chenliu to give service to Governor Zhang Miao.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,