삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 019-01 여포의 죽음 

第十九回:下邳城曹操鏖兵,白門樓呂布殞命

Cao Cao Makes Flood In Xiapi;
Lu Bu Perishes At The White Gate Tower.

1.卻說高順引張遼擊關公寨,呂布自擊張飛寨,關、張各出迎戰,玄德引兵兩路接應。呂布分軍從背後殺來,關,張兩軍皆潰,玄德引數十騎奔回沛城。呂布趕來,玄德急喚城上軍士放下弔橋。呂布隨後也到。城上欲待放箭,又恐射了玄德。被呂布乘勢殺入城門,把門將士,抵敵不住,都四散奔避。呂布招軍入城。玄德見勢已急,到家不及,只得棄了妻小,穿城而過,走出西門,匹馬逃難。

2.呂布趕到玄德家中,糜竺出迎,告布曰:「吾聞大丈夫不廢人之妻子。今與將軍爭天下者,曹公耳。玄德常念轅門射戟之恩,不敢背將軍也。今不得已而投曹公,惟將軍憐之。」布曰:「吾與玄德舊交,豈忍害他妻子?」便令糜竺引玄德妻小,去徐州安置。布自引軍投山東兗州境上,留高順、張遼守小沛。此時孫乾已逃出城外。關、張二人亦各自收得些人馬,往山中住劄。

3.且說玄德匹馬逃難,正行間,背後一人趕至,視之乃孫乾也。玄德曰:「吾今兩弟不知存亡,妻小失散,為之奈何?」孫乾曰:「不若且投曹操,以圖後計。」玄德依言,尋小路投許都。途次絕糧,嘗往村中求食。但到處,聞劉豫州,皆爭進飲食。一日,到一家投宿,其家一少年出拜,問其姓名,乃獵戶劉安也。

As was stated before, Gao Shun and Zhang Liao together went to smite Guan Yu, while Lu Bu attacked Zhang Fei. Both brothers went out to give battle, while Liu Bei force was held in reserve. But then Lu Bu suddenly attacked both Guan Yu and Zhang Fei from the rear, and the brothers were forced to flee. Liu Bei with a few score of horsemen rushed back to Xiaopei. As he approached the gate with Lu Bu pressing him close, he shouted to the soldiers on the wall to lower the drawbridge. Lu Bu was so close behind that the archers on the wall feared to shoot lest they should wound their lord, and so Lu Bu got into the gate. The gate guards could not force him back so they scattered in all directions. Lu Bu led his force into the city.

Liu Bei saw the position was too desperate for him to reach his residence, and he must abandon all his family. So he hastened through the city and left by the west gate out at which he and his scanty following fled for very life.

When Lu Bu reached the residence, he was met by Mi Zhu who said, "The hero does not destroy a person's family. Your rival for the empire is Cao Cao, and my master, always mindful of the good turn you did him at the Archery Feast, would not be ungrateful. But he could not help going to Cao Cao, and I think you will pity him."

Lu Bu replied, "We two are old friends. How could I bear to harm his wives and children?"

Whereupon he sent the family to Xuzhou with Mi Zhu to take care of them. Next Lu Bu led his army into Huashan Mountains to Yanzhou, leaving Gao Shun and Zhang Liao to guard Xiaopei.

During these troubles Sun Qian had also fled out of the city. Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, each with a handful of soldiers, had got away to the hills.

As Liu Bei with his few horsemen was making the best of their way from the scene of his defeat, he heard someone coming up behind him. When he got closer the person proved to be Sun Qian.

"Alas! I know not the fate of my brothers, whether they be alive or dead, and my wife and children are lost to me! What can I do?" said Liu Bei.

Sun Qian replied, "I see nothing better than getting away to Cao Cao, whence we may be able to plan our future moves."

Liu Bei had no better plan to propose, and the two men directed their way to Xuchang, choosing by-roads rather than highways. When their small supplies ran out, they entered a village to beg. But when the people of any place heard that Liu Bei of Yuzhou was the man who needed help, they vied with each other in offering all that was required.

One day they sought shelter at a house whence a youth came out and made a low obeisance. They asked his name and he gave it as Liu An, of a well known family of hunters.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,