삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 019-05 여포의 죽음 

12.布料難抵敵,引軍東走。曹兵隨後追趕。呂布走得人困馬乏。忽大閃出一彪軍攔住去路,為道一將,立馬橫刀,大喝:「呂布休走!關雲長在此!」呂布慌忙接戰。背後張飛趕來。布無心戀戰,與陳宮等殺開條路,逕奔下邳。侯成引兵接應去了。關、張相見,各洒淚言失散之事。雲長曰:「我在海州路上住紮,探得消息,故來至此。」張飛曰:「弟在芒碭山住了這幾時,今日幸得相遇。」

13.兩個敘話畢,一同引兵來見玄德,哭拜於地。玄德悲喜交集,引二人見曹操,便隨操入徐州。糜竺接見,具言家屬無恙,玄德甚喜。陳珪父子亦來參拜曹操。操設一大宴,犒勞諸將。操自居中,使陳珪居左、玄德居右。其餘將士,各依次坐。宴罷,操嘉陳珪父子之功,加封十縣祿,授登為伏波將軍。

14.且說曹操得了徐州,心中大喜,商議起兵攻下邳。程昱曰:「布今止有下邳一城,若逼之太急,必死戰而投袁術矣。布與術合,其勢難攻。今可使能事者守住淮南徑路,內防呂布,外當袁術。況今山東尚有臧霸、孫觀之徒未曾歸順,防之亦不可忽也。」

15.操曰:「吾自當山東諸路。其淮南徑路請玄德當之。」玄德曰:「丞相將令,安敢有違?」次日,玄德留糜竺、簡雍在徐州,帶孫乾,關,張引軍往守淮南徑路。曹操自引兵攻下邳。

Seeing that he had no hope of victory, Lu Bu went away toward the east, with Cao Cao in pursuit. Lu Bu's army marched till they were worn out.

Then appeared a new force under Guan Yu. Holding his sword ready to strike, Guan Yu called out, "Do not flee, O Lu Bu! Guan Yu is waiting for you."

Lu Bu joined battle. He was flurried and scarcely knew what was happening. And soon Zhang Fei came up once more. By desperate efforts Lu Bu and his troops cut an alley through the press and got free. After this they started for Xiapi as fast as they could travel, and Hou Cheng helped to keep the pursuers at bay and welcomed them into the city.

So the two brothers, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, were together again after their separation. Both shed tears of joy as they told each other what they had seen and suffered.

"I was on the Haizhou Road when I heard of you," said Guan Yu. "I lost no time in starting."

"And I had been camped in the Mangdang Hills for a long time. It is happiness to be together again."

So they talked. Then they marched off together to find their elder brother, and made their salutations with tears. In Liu Bei's heart, sadness and joy intermingled. Next they were presented to Cao Cao, and with him they went into the captured Xuzhou City.

Mi Zhu soon came with the welcome news of the safety of the family. And Chen Gui and Chen Deng came to present their salutations. A grand banquet was prepared for the officers at which Cao Cao presided as host, and Chen Gui and Liu Bei occupied the seats of honor to his right and left. At the close of the banquet, Cao Cao paid the two Chens the highest compliments on their success and rewarded them with the revenues of ten counties beside giving the son the title of General Who Quells the Waves.

Cao Cao was very pleased with his success and at once began to scheme for the taking of Xiapi, the sole place now left to Lu Bu, where he had taken refuge.

Cheng Yu said the course was inadvisable.

"If Lu Bu be pressed too hard, he may get clear by a desperate effort and throw himself into the arms of our especial enemy, Yuan Shu. These two as allies would be difficult to overcome. Rather send a capable man to guard the South of River Huai, one able to secure you against Lu Bu on one hand and to hold Yuan Shu on the other. Moreover the bandits are in Huashan Mountains and still our enemies. They must be watched."

Cao Cao replied, "I can keep the whole of Huashan Mountains, and I will request Liu Bei to take the south."

"Could I dare withstand your command?" said Liu Bei.

So forthwith Liu Bei, leaving Mi Zhu and Jian Yong at Xuzhou, went south, taking in his train Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Sun Qian. And Cao Cao led his army to Xiapi.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,