삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 009 동탁의 최후 02

2.儒謝而出。卓入後堂,喚貂蟬問曰:「汝何與呂布私通耶?」蟬泣曰:「妾在後園看花,呂布突至。妾方驚避,布曰:『我乃太師之子,何必相避?』提戟趕妾至鳳儀亭。妾見其心不良,恐為所逼,欲投荷池自盡,卻被這廝抱住。正在生死之間,得太師來,救了性命。」董卓曰:「我今將汝賜與呂布,何如?」貂蟬大驚,哭曰:「妾身已事貴人,今忽欲下賜家奴,妾寧死不辱!」遂掣壁間寶劍欲自刎。

Li Ru felt satisfied. He took leave of his master and went away. Dong Zhuo went to his private rooms and called Diao Chan.

"What were you doing there with Lu Bu?" said he.

She began to weep, saying, "Thy handmaid was in the garden among the flowers, when he rushed in on me. I was frightened and ran away. He asked why I ran away from a son of the family and pursued me right to the Phoenix Pavilion, where you saw us. He had that halberd in his hand all the time. I felt he was a vicious man and would force me to his will, so I tried to throw myself into the lily pond, but he caught me in his arms and held me so that I was helpless. Luckily just at that moment you came and saved my life!"

"Suppose I send you to him," said Dong Zhuo.

Stunned, she wailed profusely, "What have thy handmaid done? My honor of serving Your Highness could not bear to be given to a mere underling! Never! I would rather die!"

And with this she snatched down a dagger hanging on the wall to kill herself.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,