삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 009 동탁의 최후 03

3.卓慌奪劍擁抱曰:「吾戲汝!」貂蟬倒於卓懷,掩面大哭曰:「此必李儒之計也!儒與布交厚,故設此計;卻不顧惜太師體面與賤妾性命。妾當生噬其肉!」卓曰:「吾安忍捨汝耶?」蟬曰:「雖蒙太師憐愛,但恐此處不宜久居,必被呂布所害。」卓曰:「吾明日和你歸郿塢去,同受快樂,慎勿憂疑。」蟬方收淚拜謝。次日,李儒入見曰:「今日良辰,可將貂蟬送與呂布。」卓曰:「布與我有父子之分,不便賜與。我只不究其罪。汝傳我意,以好言慰之可也。」儒曰:「太師不可為婦人所惑。」卓變色曰:「汝之妻肯與呂布否?貂蟬之事,再勿多言;言則必斬!」李儒出,仰天歎曰:「吾等皆死於婦人之手矣!」

後人讀書至此,有詩歎之曰:

司徒妙算托紅裙,不用干戈不用兵。
三戰虎牢徒費力,凱歌卻奏鳳儀亭。

[三國誌詩009-p01]

Dong Zhuo plucked it from her hand and, throwing his arms about her, and cried, "I was only joking!"

She lay back on his breast hiding her face and sobbing bitterly.

"This is the doing of that Li Ru," said she. "He is much too thick with Lu Bu. He suggested that, I know. Little he cares for the Imperial Rector's reputation or my life. Oh! I could eat him alive!"

"Do you think I could bear to lose you?" said Dong Zhuo.

"Though you love me yet I must not stay here. That Lu Bu will try to ruin me if I do. I fear him!"

"We will go to Meiwo tomorrow, you and I, and we will be happy together and have no cares."

She dried her tears and thanked him. Next day Li Ru came again to persuade Dong Zhuo to send the damsel to Lu Bu.

"This is a propitious day," said Li Ru.

"He and I standing in the relation of father and son. I cannot very well do that," said Dong Zhuo. "But I will say no more about his fault. You may tell him so and soothe him as well as you can."

"You are not being beguiled by the woman, are you?" said Li Ru.

Dong Zhuo colored, saying, "Would you like to give your wife to some body else? Do not talk about this any further. It would be better not to!"

Li Ru left the chamber. When he got outside, he cast his eyes up to heaven, saying, "We are dead people---slain by the hand of this girl!"

When a scholar of history reached this episode he wrote a verse or two:

Just introduce a woman, 
Conspiracies succeed; 
Of soldiers, or their weapons, 
There really is no need. 
They fought their bloody battles, 
And doughty deeds were done; 
But in a garden summer house 
The victory was won.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,