삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 009 동탁의 최후 29

29.王允時在帝側,聞知此言,奏曰:「臣本為社稷計。事已至此,陛下不可惜臣,以誤國家。臣請下見二賊。」帝徘徊不忍。允自宣平門樓上跳下樓去,大呼曰:「王允在此!」李傕、郭汜拔劍叱曰:「董太師何罪而見殺?」允曰:「董賊之罪,彌天亙地,不可勝言。受誅之日,長安士民,皆相慶賀,汝獨不聞乎?」傕、汜曰:「太師有罪;我等何罪,不肯相赦?」王允大罵:「逆賊何必多言!我王允今日有死而已!」二賊手起,把王允殺於樓下。

史官有詩讚曰:

王允運機謀,奸臣董卓休。
心懷國家恨,眉鎖廟堂憂。
英氣連霄漢,忠心貫斗牛。
至今魂與魄,猶遶鳳凰樓。

[三國誌詩009-p05]

Wang Yun was actually among the courtiers and at the Emperor's side.

Hearing this demand, Wang Yun said, "The plan was made for the benefit of the Throne. But as this evil has grown therefrom, Your Majesty will not grudge losing me. I have brought about evil, and I will go down to these rebels."

The Emperor was torn with sorrow and wavered. But the faithful minister leaped from the wall, crying, "Wang Yun is here!"

The two leaders drew their swords, crying, "For what crime was our master slain?"

"His crimes filled the heavens and covered the earth: No tongue can tell them. The day he died was a day of rejoicing in the whole city as you well know," said Wang Yun.

"And if he was guilty of some crime, what had we done not to be forgiven?"

"Seditious rebels, why bandy words? I am ready to die."

And Wang Yun was slain at the foot of the tower.

Moved by the people's sufferings, 
Vexed at his prince's grief, 
Wang Yun compassed the traitor's death, 
That they might find relief. 
Everyone knows him a hero, 
Leal to the state always: 
Living he guarded the princely towers, 
His soul keeps guard today.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,