삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 010 마등의 의병과 조조의 분노 11

12.昱謂荀彧曰:「某孤陋寡聞,不足當公之薦。公之鄉人姓郭,名嘉,字奉孝,乃當今賢士,何不羅而致之?」彧猛省曰:「吾幾忘卻!」遂啟操徵聘郭嘉到兗州,共論天下之事。郭嘉薦光武嫡派子孫,淮南成德人:姓劉,名曄,字子陽。操即聘曄至。曄又薦二人:一個是山陽昌邑人:姓滿,名寵,字伯寧;一個是武城人:姓呂,名虔,字子恪。曹操亦素知這兩個名譽,就聘為軍中從事。滿寵、呂虔共薦一人:乃陳留平邱人:姓毛,名玠,字孝先。曹操亦聘為從事。又有一將引軍數百人,來投曹操:乃泰山鉅平人:姓于,名禁,字文則。操見其人弓馬熟嫺,武藝出眾,命為典軍司馬。

"I shall prove unworthy of your recommendation," said Cheng Yu to his friend Xun Yu, "for I am rough and ignorant. But have you forgotten a fellow villager of yours, Guo Jia? He is really able. Why not spread the net to catch him?"

"I had nearly forgotten!" said Xun Yu suddenly.

So he told Cao Cao of this man, who was at once invited.

Guo Jia, discussing the world at large with Cao Cao, recommended Liu Ye from Henan, who was a descendant of Liu Xiu the Founder of Latter Han. When Liu Ye had arrived, he was the means of inviting two more: Man Chong from Shanyang and Lu Qian from Wucheng, who were already known to Cao Cao by reputation. These two brought to their new master's notice the name of Mao Jie from Chenliu, who also came and was given office. Then a famous leader, with his troop of some hundreds, arrived to offer service. This was Yu Jin of Taishan, an expert horseman and archer, and skilled beyond his fellows in every form of military exercise. He was made an Army Inspector.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,