삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 011 유비의 진출과 조조의 패배 01

第十一回:劉皇叔北海救孔融,呂溫侯濮陽破曹操

Liu Bei Rescues Kong Rong At Beihai;
Lu Bu Defeats Cao Cao Near Puyang.

1.卻說獻計之人,乃東海朐縣人:姓糜,名竺,字子仲。此人家世富豪。嘗往洛陽買賣,乘車而回,路遇一美婦人,來求同載,竺乃下車步行,讓車與婦人坐。婦人請竺同載。竺上車端坐,目不邪視。行及數里,婦人辭去;臨別對竺曰:「我乃南方火德星君也,奉上帝敕,往燒汝家。感君相待以禮,故明告君。君可速歸,搬出財物。吾當夜來。」言訖不見。竺大驚,飛奔到家,將家中所有,疾忙搬出。是晚果然廚中火起,盡燒其屋。竺因此廣捨家財,濟貧拔苦。後陶謙聘為別駕從事。當日獻計曰:「某願親往北海郡,求孔融起兵救援;更得一人往青州田楷處求救:若二處軍馬齊來,操必退兵矣。」

It was one Mi Zhu who said he knew how to defeat Cao Cao utterly. Mi Zhu came of a wealthy family of merchants in Donghai and trading in Luoyang. One day traveling homeward from that city in a carriage, he met an exquisitely beautiful lady trudging along the road, who asked him to let her ride. He stopped and yielded his place to her. She invited him to share the seat with her. He mounted, but sat rigidly upright, never even glancing in her direction. They traveled thus for some miles when she thanked him and alighted.

Just as she left she said, "I am the Goddess of Fire from the Southern Land. I am on my way to execute a decree of the Supreme God to burn your dwelling, but your extreme courtesy has so deeply touched me that I now warn you. Hasten homeward, remove your valuables, for I must arrive tonight."

Thereupon she disappeared. Mi Zhu hastily finished his journey and, as soon as he arrived, moved everything out of his house. Sure enough that night a fire started in the kitchen and involved the whole house. After this he devoted his wealth to relieving the poor and comforting the afflicted. Tao Qian gave him the magistracy office he then held.

The plan Mi Zhu proposed was this: "I will go to Beihai and beg Governor Kong Rong to help. Another should go to Qingzhou on a similar mission to get the help from Imperial Protector Tian Kai. If the armies of these two places march on Cao Cao, he will certainly retire."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,