삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 114-01 위나라의 황제를 바꾸다

第百十四回 曹髦驅車死南闕  姜維棄糧勝魏兵

Driving To The South Gate, Cao Mao Plunges Into Death;
Abandoning Stores, Jiang Wei Defeats The Wei Army.

卻說姜維傳令退兵。廖化曰:「『將在外,君命有所不受。』今雖有詔,未可動也。」張翼曰:「蜀人為大將軍連年動兵,皆有怨望;不如乘此得勝之時,收回人馬,以安民心,再作良圖。」維曰:「善。」令各軍依法而退。命廖化,張翼斷後,以防魏兵追襲。

卻說鄧艾引兵追趕,只見前面蜀兵旗幟整齊,人馬徐徐而退。艾歎曰:「姜維深得武侯之法也!」因此不敢追趕,勒軍回祁山寨去了。

且說姜維至成都,入見後主,問召回之故。後主曰:「朕為卿在邊庭,久不還師,恐勞軍士,故詔卿回朝,別無他意。」維曰:「臣已得祁山之寨,正欲收功,不期半途而廢。此必中鄧艾反間之計矣。」後主默然不語。姜維又奏曰:「臣誓討賊,以報國恩。陛下休聽小人之言,致生疑慮。」後主良久乃曰:「朕不疑卿;卿且回漢中,矣魏國有變,再伐之可也。」姜維歎息出朝,自投漢中去訖。

卻說黨均回到祁山寨中,報知此事。鄧艾與司馬望曰:「君臣不和,必有內變。」就令黨軍入洛陽,報知司馬昭。昭大喜,便有圖蜀之心,乃問中護軍賈充曰:「吾今伐蜀,如何?」充曰:「未可伐也:天子方疑主公,若一但輕出,內難必作矣。舊年黃龍兩見於寧陵井中,群臣表賀,以為祥瑞;天子曰:「非祥瑞也:龍者君象,乃上不在天,下不在田,而在井中,是幽囚之兆也。」遂作潛龍師一首。師中之意,明明道著主公。其詩曰:

傷哉龍受困,不能躍深淵。上不飛天漢,下不見於田。蟠居於井底,鰍鱔舞其前。藏牙伏爪甲,嗟我亦同然!

1 When the order to retreat was given, Liao Hua said, "A leader in the field is independent and need not obey even the command of his prince."

2 Zhang Yi said, "The country begins to resent these many years of war. Rather take the occasion of the victory you have just won to return and pacify the people."

3 "It is good," said Jiang Wei.

4 A systematic and orderly retirement began. The army of Wei, loth to forgo an opportunity, followed, but the absence of the least confusion gave them no chance.

5 As he saw his enemy disappearing in perfect order, Deng Ai sighed, "Jiang Wei is a worthy inheritor of the warlike methods of Zhuge Liang."

6 Deng Ai did not pursue but returned to his camp on Qishan.

7 On his return to Chengdu, Jiang Wei had audience with the Latter Ruler, whereat he inquired, saying, "Your Majesty has commanded me to return for an important reason?"

8 The Latter Ruler replied, "Because you have been so long on the frontier, Noble Sir. I thought the soldiers must be weary. There was no other reason."

9 "Your Majesty, thy servant had got his camps on Qishan and was on the eve of complete success. To leave off thus in the middle just played into the hands of our enemies. Surely Deng Ai found means of sowing distrust in me."

10 The Latter Ruler sat lost in thought, and silent.

11 Jiang Wei continued, "I am pledged to destroy those rebels and prove my devotion to my country. Your Majesty should not listen to the babble of mean persons till distrust grows in your heart."

12 "I do not distrust you," said the Latter Ruler after a long pause. "You may return into Hanzhong and await the next favorable opportunity."

13 Jiang Wei left the court and betook himself into Hanzhong to the army.

14 Dang Jun went back to the Qishan camp and reported his success.

15 Deng Ai and Sima Wang rejoiced, saying, "In the River Lands, trouble is not far off when the ruler and his servants do not live in harmony."

16 They sent Dang Jun to Luoyang to tell his own story to Sima Zhao, who also rejoiced, for he ardently desired to subdue Shu.

17 On this matter Sima Zhao consulted Jia Chong, Commander of the Center Guard.

18 "What do you think of an attack upon Shu?"

19 "Not to be considered," said Jia Chong. "The Emperor does not trust you, and your departure would be the beginning of trouble for you. Last year, when a yellow dragon was seen in the Ningling well and all the officers were felicitating the Emperor upon such a very auspicious occurrence, the Emperor said, 'It is not auspicious; just the reverse. The dragon symbolizes the ruler. To be neither in heaven, nor on earth among the people, but to be in a well, is a dark portent and bodes evil.' He wrote some verses, and one stanza undoubtedly points to you, my lord. It reads:

20 "The dragon like a prisoner is, 
No longer leaps he in the abyss. 
He soars not to the Milky Way 
Nor can he in the meadows play; 
But coiled within a dismal well, 
With slimy creatures he must dwell, 
Must close his jaws, his claws retract, 
Alas! Quite like myself in fact."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,