13_Tarnowskie1.jpg 13_Tarnowskie2.jpg

13 타르노프스키에구리, 납-은-아연 광산과 지하수 관리시스템
Tarnowskie Góry Lead-Silver-Zinc Mine and its Underground Water Management System

Poland
N50 26 33.71 E18 51 4.42
Date of Inscription: 2017
Criteria: (i)(ii)(iv)
Property : 1,672.76 ha
Buffer zone: 2,774.35 ha
Ref: 1539

Located in Upper Silesia, in southern Poland, one of the main mining areas of central Europe, the property includes the entire underground mine with adits, shafts, galleries and other features of the water management system. Most of the property is situated underground while the surface mining topography features relics of shafts and waste heaps, as well as the remains of the 19th century steam water pumping station. The elements of the water management system, located underground and on the surface, testify to continuous efforts over three centuries to drain the underground extraction zone and to use undesirable water from the mines to supply towns and industry. Tarnowskie Góry represents a significant contribution to the global production of lead and zinc.

타르노프스키에구리(Tarnowskie Góry)는 중부 유럽의 주요 광산 지역 중 하나로 폴란드 남부, 어퍼 실롱스크(Śląsk, Silesia)에 있다. 타르노프스키에구리 유산은 횡갱(adhit), 수갱(shaft), 갱도, 수자원 시스템 등과 지하 광산 전체를 포함한다. 유산의 대부분은 지하에 위치하며, 지표상의 광산 지역에는 지하 채광 구역의 배수를 위해 만든 19세기의 수증기 펌프장 유물이 남아 있다. 이 펌프장은 광산 지역의 배수 기술에 대한 3세기 동안의 업적을 증명하고 있다. 이 펌프장 덕분에 광산에서 사용하지 않아도 되는 물을 인근 마을과 산업에 공급할 수 있었다. 타르노프스키에구리는 납과 아연의 세계적 생산지로서 상당히 중요한 지역이다.
[네이버 지식백과] 타르노프스키에구리, 납-은-아연 광산과 지하수 관리시스템 [Tarnowskie Góry Lead-Silver-Zinc Mine and its Underground Water Management System] (유네스코 세계유산, 유네스코한국위원회(번역 감수))

Poland-UNESCO2017 World Heritage

lt=50.4426972&ln=18.8490338

역사년표Map BC -AD 1 -600 -1000 -1500 -1800 -1900 -1950 -1980-현재 (1945년이후 10대뉴스)

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,