개역한글성경 구약. , , , , , , , 룻, 삼상, 삼하, 왕상, 왕하, 대상, 대하, , 느, , 욥, , 잠, , 아, , 렘, , 겔, , 호, , 암, , 욘, , 나, , 습, , 슥,

20141129 Saturday, November 29 2014
Psalm 008: Truly Uplifting

by Wayne Blank
See also 1 Year Holy Bible Reading Plan

"When I consider Thy heavens, the work of Thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained; What is man, that Thou art mindful of him?"

Satan's rebellion was about "uplifting" himself over God (see What Is Satan's Real Name?). He became a traitor (see The Spirit Of Traitors) for the vain purpose of his narcissism ("an exceptional interest in and admiration for one's self or circumstances"). He claimed "exceptionalism" for himself and his rebel kingdom - which was nothing more than a lame excuse for dead-end hypocrisy. Anyone with "eyes" for Truth can see the political and religious "Babylon" result for what it really is and always has been (see The Children Of The Two Kingdoms, Who Lights Your Walk? and What Kind Of Children Does The Devil Have?).

"28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." (Ezekiel 28:13-15 KJV)

"14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." (Isaiah 14:12-15 KJV)

Satan's churches of this world pander to their trained-to-be-self-righteous congregations by feeding them "uplifting" anti-Biblical delusions that sooth them like a narcotic with whatever they want to hear (see Is Your Religion Your Religion? and Why Call Me, Lord, Lord, and Do Not The Things Which I Say?). The result is that those who have been brainwashed with "uplifting" fantasies very-often fear and hate what is truly uplifting - the Truth of the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God. Satan still wants people to believe in his "going to heaven" fantasy (see The True Gospel Of Christ).

"11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV)

"30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us." (Isaiah 30:9-11 KJV)

The Messiah taught the pure uplifting Truth - how those who obey Him will be uplifted to Eternal Life (see the Fact Finder question below to understand what the Messiah really said in the famous "John 3:16" verse).

"6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:38-40 KJV)

King David was a true servant of the LORD who was humbly "uplifted" by the Truth. He left being "uplifted" by vanity and arrogance to the Devil and those who choose to follow his loser way.

"8:1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David.

O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8:8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8:1-9 KJV)

Fact Finder: What is the uplifting Truth of the Gospel?
See What Was The Lesson Of John 3:16?

개역한글성경 신약. , , , , , 롬, 고전, 고후, , 엡, , 골, 살전, 살후, 딤전, 딤후, , 몬, , 약, 벧전, 벧후, 요일, 요이, 요삼, 유,