개역한글성경 구약. , , , , , , , 룻, 삼상, 삼하, 왕상, 왕하, 대상, 대하, , 느, , 욥, , 잠, , 아, , 렘, , 겔, , 호, , 암, , 욘, , 나, , 습, , 슥,

20150105 Monday, January 5 2015
Psalm 045: David's Love Song

by Wayne Blank
See also 1 Year Holy Bible Reading Plan

"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness"

The English word "love" originated from a Germanic word, lieben, which meant to regard with affection. The words leave and believe originated from the same root word. The logic of the connection may be seen whereby when someone believes in someone, they leave where they are (psychologically or geographically) to be with the one that they love. The principle itself originated with the very first two humans (see also Peace In The Garden).

"2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." (Genesis 2:23-24 KJV)

"Love" is used to translate the Hebrew word, pronounced aw-hawb, which has the same meaning (and meanings, as explained above) as the English word. The Holy Bible of course applies the word to the ultimate love, to the LORD.

"6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. 6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates." (Deuteronomy 6:5-9 KJV)

The foremost love of the LORD is the way by which love toward other humans is purely expressed.

"22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40 KJV)

True faith is about being faithful in thought and deed (see the Fact Finder question below). The love of rebels and traitors is only for themselves.

"15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." (John 15:1-14 KJV)

Satan claims that "God loves everyone," but only the arrogant and the deceived want to believe his wicked lies. King David, who was also one of the greatest prophets (see David's View From The Cross and The Patriotism Prophecy), knew very well that "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness."

"45:1 To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, for the sons of Korah, Maschil, A Song of loves.

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. 45:3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. 45:5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee. 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 45:8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad. 45:9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

45:10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house; 45:11 So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him. 45:12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.

45:13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold. 45:14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee. 45:15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

45:16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth. 45:17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever." (Psalm 45:1-17 KJV)

Fact Finder: How and why is true love about being faithful - not merely claiming to be?
See Faithful Doers Of The Word and Why Call Me, Lord, Lord, and Do Not The Things Which I Say?

개역한글성경 신약. , , , , , 롬, 고전, 고후, , 엡, , 골, 살전, 살후, 딤전, 딤후, , 몬, , 약, 벧전, 벧후, 요일, 요이, 요삼, 유,