SubKorea.com Bible

Menu

Creation Research 각종 정보들요리문답 › WSC_Q004. 하나님 - hrv

jesus | 2013.01.23 20:20:40 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024518 19:45:26-3.

WSC_Q004. 하나님

Q. 4. What is God?

A. God is a Spirit,[7] infinite,[8] eternal,[9] and unchangeable,[10] in his being,[11] wisdom,[12] power,[13] holiness,[14] justice,[15] goodness,[16] and truth.[17]

[7] Spirit 하나님은 신이시다

Deuteronomy 4:15-19. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. (신4:15-19 여호와께서 호렙산 화염 중에서 너희에게 말씀하시던 날에 너희가 아무 형상도 보지 못하였은즉 너희는 깊이 삼가라 두렵건대 스스로 부패하여 자기를 위하여 아무 형상대로든지 우상을 새겨 만들되 남자의 형상이라든지, 여자의 형상이라든지, 땅 위에 있는 아무 짐승의 형상이라든지, 하늘에 나는 아무 새의 형상이라든지, 땅 위에 기는 아무 곤충의 형상이라든지, 땅 아래 물 속에 있는 아무 어족의 형상이라든지 만들까 하노라 또 두렵건대 네가 하늘을 향하여 눈을 들어 일월 성신 하늘 위의 군중 곧 너희 하나님 여호와께서 천하 만민을 위하여 분정하신 것을 보고 미혹하여 그것에 경배하며 섬길까 하노라 

Luke 24:39. Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (눅24:39 내 손과 발을 보고 나인줄 알라 또 나를 만져보라 영은 살과 뼈가 없으되 너희 보는 바와 같이 나는 있느니라

John 1:18. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. (요1:18 본래 하나님을 본 사람이 없으되 아버지 품속에 있는 독생하신 하나님이 나타내셨느니라 

John 4:24. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (요4:24하나님은 영이시니 예배하는 자가 신령과 진정으로 예배할찌니라 

Acts 17:29. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. (행17:29 이와 같이 신의 소생이 되었은즉 신을 금이나 은이나 돌에다 사람의 기술과 고안으로 새긴 것들과 같이 여길 것이 아니니라

[8] infinite 무소부재

1 Kings 8:27. But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded? (왕상8:27 하나님이 참으로 땅에 거하시리이까 하늘과 하늘들의 하늘이라도 주를 용납지 못하겠거든 하물며 내가 건축한 이 전이오리이까

Psalm 139:7-10. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.(시139:7-10   내가 주의 신을 떠나 어디로 가며 주의 앞에서 어디로 피하리이까 내가 하늘에 올라갈찌라도 거기 계시며 음부에 내 자리를 펼찌라도 거기 계시니이다 내가 새벽 날개를 치며 바다 끝에 가서 거할찌라도 곧 거기서도 주의 손이 나를 인도하시며 주의 오른손이 나를 붙드시리이다 

Psalm 145:3. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.  (시145:3 여호와는 광대하시니 크게 찬양할 것이라 그의 광대하심을 측량치 못하리로다 

Psalm 147:5. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. (시147:5 우리 주는 광대하시며 능력이 많으시며 그 지혜가 무궁하시도다 

Jeremiah 23:24. Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. (렘23:24 나 여호와가 말하노라 사람이 내게 보이지 아니하려고 누가 자기를 은밀한 곳에 숨길 수 있겠느냐 나 여호와가 말하노라 나는 천지에 충만하지 아니하냐 

Romans 11:33-36. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. (롬11:33-36 깊도다 하나님의 지혜와 지식의 부요함이여, 그의 판단은 측량치 못할것이며 그의 길은 찾지 못할 것이로다  누가 주의 마음을 알았느뇨 누가 그의 모사가 되었느뇨 누가 주께 먼저 드려서 갚으심을 받겠느뇨 이는 만물이 주에게서 나오고 주로 말미암고 주에게로 돌아감이라 영광이 그에게 세세에 있으리로다 아멘 

[9] eternal 무소부지

Deuteronomy 33:27. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. (신33:27 영원하신 하나님이 너의 처소가 되시니 그 영원하신 팔이  아래 있도다 그가 네 앞에서 대적을 쫓으시며 멸하라 하시도다 

Psalm 90:2. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. (시90:2 산이 생기기 전, 땅과 세계도 주께서 조성하시기 전 곧 영원부터 영원까지 주는 하나님이시니이다  

Psalm 102:12, 24-27. But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.... I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations. Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end. (시102:12,24-27여호와여 주는 영원히 계시고 주의 기념 명칭은 대대에 이르리이다, 나의 말이 나의 하나님이여 나의 중년에 나를 데려가지 마옵소서 주의 년대는 대대에 무궁하니이다 주께서 옛적에 땅의 기초를 두셨사오며 하늘도 주의 손으로 지으신바니이다 천지는 없어지려니와 주는 영존하시겠고 그것들은 다 옷 같이 낡으리니 의복 같이 바꾸시면 바뀌려니와 주는 여상하시고 주의 년대는 무궁하리이다  

Revelation 1:4, 8. John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne.... I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (계1:4, 8 요한은 아시아에 있는 일곱 교회에 편지하노니 이제도 계시고 전에도 계시고 장차 오실 이와 그 보좌 앞에 일곱 영과, 주 하나님이 가라사대 나는 알파 오메가라 이제도 있고 전에도 있었고 장차 올 자요 전능한 자라 하시더라

[10] unchangeable 무소불변

Psalm 33:11. The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. (시33:11 여호와의 도모는 영영히 서고 그 심사는 대대에 이르리로다

Malachi 3:6. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. (말3:6  나 여호와는 변역지 아니하나니 그러므로 야곱의 자손들아 너희가 소멸되지 아니하느니라 

Hebrews 1:12. And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. (히1:12의복처럼 갈아 입을 것이요 그것들이 옷과 같이 변할 것이나 주는 여전하여 연대가 다함이 없으리라 하였으나  

Hebrews 6:17-18. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: (히6:17-18 하나님은 약속을 기업으로 받는 자들에게 그 뜻이 변치 아니함을 충분히 나타내시려고 그 일에 맹세로 보증하셨나니 이는 하나님이 거짓말을 하실 수 없는 이 두 가지 변치 못할 사실을 인하여 앞에 있는 소망을 얻으려고 피하여 가는 우리로 큰 안위를 받게 하려 하심이라 

Hebrews 13:8. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (히13:8 예수 그리스도는 어제나 오늘이나 영원토록 동일하시니라  

James 1:17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (약1:17각양 좋은 은사와 온전한 선물이 다 위로부터 빛들의 아버지께로서 내려오나니 그는 변함도 없으시고 회전하는 그림자도 없으시니라  

[11] his being

Exodus 3:14. And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. (출3:14하나님이 모세에게 이르시되 나는 스스로 있는 자니라 또 이르시되 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 이같이 이르기를 스스로 있는 자가 나를 너희에게 보내셨다 하라  

Psalm 115:2-3. Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. (시115:2-3  어찌하여 열방으로 저희 하나님이 이제 어디 있느냐 말하게 하리이까 오직 우리 하나님은 하늘에 계셔서 원하시는 모든 것을 행하셨나이다

1 Timothy 1:17. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. (딤전1:17 만세의 왕 곧 썩지 아니하고 보이지 아니하고 홀로 하나이신 하나님께 존귀와 영광이 세세토록 있어지이다 아멘 

1 Timothy 6:15-16. Which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. (딤전6:15-16기약이 이르면 하나님이 그의 나타나심을 보이시리니 하나님은 복되시고 홀로 한 분이신 능하신 자이며 만왕의 왕이시며 만주의 주시요 오직 그에게만 죽지 아니함이 있고 가까이 가지 못할 빛에 거하시고 아무 사람도 보지 못하였고 또 볼 수 없는 자시니 그에게 존귀와 영원한 능력을 돌릴찌어다 아멘 

[12] wisdom

Psalm 104:24. O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. (시104:24  여호와여 주의 하신 일이 어찌 그리 많은지요 주께서 지혜로 저희를 다 지으셨으니 주의 부요가 땅에 가득하니이다 

Romans 11:33-34. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? (롬11:33-34깊도다 하나님의 3)지혜와 지식의 부요함이여, 그의 판단은 측량치 못할것이며 그의 길은 찾지 못할 것이로다 누가 주의 마음을 알았느뇨 누가 그의 모사가 되었느뇨  

Hebrews 4:13. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. (히4:13지으신 것이 하나라도 그 앞에 나타나지 않음이 없고 오직 만물이 우리를 상관하시는 자의 눈앞에 벌거벗은 것 같이 드러나느니라

1 John 3:20. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. (요일3:20 우리 마음이 혹 우리를 책망할 일이 있거든 하물며 우리 마음보다 크시고 모든 것을 아시는 하나님일까 보냐

[13] power

Genesis 17:1. And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. (창17:1 아브람의 구십 구세 때에 여호와께서 아브람에게 나타나서 그에게 이르시되 나는 전능한 하나님이라 너는 내 앞에서 행하여 완전하라 

Psalm 62:11. God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. (시62:11  하나님이 한두번 하신 말씀을 내가 들었나니 권능은 하나님께 속하였다 하셨도다 

Jeremiah 32:17. Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: (렘32:17슬프도소이다 주 여호와여 주께서 큰 능과 드신 팔로 천지를 지으셨사오니 주에게는 능치 못한 일이 없으시니이다  

Matthew 19:26. But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (마19:26 예수께서 저희를 보시며 가라사대 사람으로는 할 수 없으되 하나님으로서는 다 할 수 있느니라  

Revelation 1:8. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (계1:8 주 하나님이 가라사대 나는 알파와 오메가라 이제도 있고 전에도 있었고 장차 올 자요 전능한 자라 하시더라

[14] holiness

Hebrews 1:13. But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? (히1:13 어느 때에 천사 중 누구에게 ㅅ)내가 네 원수로 네 발등상 되게 하기까지 너는 내 우편에 앉았으라 하셨느뇨

1 Peter 1:15-16. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. (벧전1:15-16오직 너희를 부르신 거룩한 자처럼 너희도 모든 행실에 거룩한 자가 되라 기록하였으되 내가 거룩하니 너희도 거룩할찌어다 하셨느니라  

1 John 3:3, 5. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.... And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. (요일3:3,5 주를 향하여 이 소망을 가진 자마다 그의 깨끗하심과 같이 자기를 깨끗하게 하느니라, 그가 우리 죄를 없이 하려고 나타내신바 된 것을 너희가 아나니 그에게는 죄가 없느니라 

Revelation 15:4. Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest. (계15:4 주여 누가 주의 이름을 두려워하지 아니하며 영화롭게 하지 아니하오리이까 오직 주만 거룩하시니이다 주의 의로우신 일이 나타났으매 만국이 와서 주께 경배하리이다 하더라 

[15] justice

Genesis 18:25. That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? (창18:25 주께서 이같이 하사 의인을 악인과 함께 죽이심은 불가하오며 의인과 악인을 균등히 하심도 불가하니이다 세상을 심판하시는 이가 공의를 행하실 것이 아니니이까 

Exodus 34:6-7. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. (출34:6-7  여호와께서 그의 앞으로 지나시며 반포하시되 여호와로라 여호와로라 자비롭고 은혜롭고 노하기를 더디하고 인자와 진실이 많은 하나님이로라 인자를 천대까지 베풀며 악과 과실과 죄를 용서하나 형벌 받을 자는 결단코 면죄하지 않고 아비의 악을 자여손 삼 사대까지 보응하리라

Deuteronomy 32:4. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. (신32:4 그는 반석이시니 그 공덕이 완전하고 그 모든 길이 공평하며 진실무망하신 하나님이시니 공의로우시고 정직하시도다 

Psalm 96:13. Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth. (시96:13 저가 임하시되 땅을 판단하려 임하실 것임이라 저가 의로 세계를 판단하시며 그의 진실하심으로 백성을 판단하시리로다

Romans 3:5, 26. But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man).... To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. (롬3:5,26  그러나 우리 불의가 하나님의 의를 드러나게 하면 무슨 말하리요 내가 사람의 말하는대로 말하노니 진노를 내리시는 하나님이 불의하시냐, 곧 이 때에 자기의 의로우심을 나타내사 자기도 의로우시며 또한 예수 믿는 자를 의롭다 하려 하심이니라

[16] goodness

Psalm 103:5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. (시103:5 좋은 것으로 네 소원을 만족케 하사 네 청춘으로 독수리 같이 새롭게 하시는도다  

Psalm 107:8. Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! (시107:8  여호와의 인자하심과 인생에게 행하신 기이한 일을 인하여 그를 찬송할찌로다

Matthew 19:7. They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? (마19:7 여짜오되 그러하면 어찌하여 모세는 이혼 증서를 주어서 내어버리라 명하였나이까 

Romans 2:4. Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? (롬2:4  혹 네가 하나님의 인자하심이 너를 인도하여 회개케 하심을 알지 못하여 그의 인자하심과 용납하심과 길이 참으심의 풍성함을 멸시하느뇨

[17] truth

Exodus 34:6. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, (출34:6 여호와께서 그의 앞으로 지나시며 반포하시되 여호와로라 여호와로라 자비롭고 은혜롭고 노하기를 더디하고 인자와 진실이 많은 하나님이로라  

Deuteronomy 32:4. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. (신3:24주 여호와여 주께서 주의 크심과 주의 권능을 주의 종에게 나타내시기를 시작하셨사오니 천지간에 무슨 신이 능히 주의 행하신 일 곧 주의 큰 능력으로 행하신 일 같이 행할 수 있으리이까  

Psalm 86:15. But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. (시86:15그러나 주여 주는 긍휼히 여기시며 은혜를 베푸시며 노하기를 더디하시며 인자와 진실이 풍성하신 하나님이시오니 

Psalm 117:2. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD. (시117:2  우리에게 향하신 여호와의 인자하심이 크고 진실하심이 영원함이로다 할렐루야

Hebrews 6:18. That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us. (히6:18  이는 하나님이 거짓말을 하실 수 없는 이 두 가지 변치 못할 사실을 인하여 앞에 있는 소망을 얻으려고 피하여 가는 우리로 큰 안위를 받게 하려 하심이라 

문4.  하나님은 어떤 분이신가 ?

답. 하나님은 신이신데 그의 존재하심과 공의와 인자하심과 지혜와 권능과 거룩하심과 진실하심이 무한하시며 무궁하시며 불변하시다.

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

목록

Bible Reference Category, 창조시대 창조시대정보, 요리문답 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 소요리문답, 어린이 요리문답, 창조과학 이재만, 서민호,

iWorship, Memory Verses, 성경Puzzle, 예수님은?, BIBLE[WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV, 개역한글KHRV(1년1독, 120일1독), 성경통독], WEB성경읽기 [일독표, 1년1독, 1년2독, 1년3독, 1년4독] 성경권별 (Chapter, 지명연구, 인물탐방), 성경백과사전 (구약OT, 신약NT), 성화/지도 구약OT, 신약NT, 1.창조  2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일 8.분열 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경만화, 요리문답, 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경사전 성경66권 사전 : -()-()--()- (,)- (,)- (,)-()-- 중간 -(...)-

SubKorea.com Bible