SubKorea.com Bible

Menu

Creation Research 각종 정보들요리문답 › WSC_Q105. 죄를 사하여 주옵시며 - hrv

jesus | 2016.10.30 14:37:11 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024518 18:03:48-2.

WSC_Q105. 죄를 사하여 주옵시며

Q. 105. What do we pray for in the fifth petition?

A. In the fifth petition, which is, And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors, we pray that God, for Christ’s sake, would freely pardon all our sins;[221] which we are the rather encouraged to ask, because by his grace we are enabled from the heart to forgive others.[222]

[221] Psalm 51:1-2, 7, 9. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.... Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.... Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. (시51:1-2,7,9 하나님이여 주의 인자를 좇아 나를 긍휼히 여기시며 주의 많은 자비를 좇아 내 죄과를 도말하소서 나의 죄악을 말갛게 씻기시며 나의 죄를 깨끗이 제하소서, 우슬초로 나를 정결케 하소서 내가 정하리이다 나를 씻기소서 내가 눈보다 희리이다, 주의 얼굴을 내 죄에서 돌이키시고 내 모든 죄악을 도말하소서 

Daniel 9:17-19. Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake. O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies. O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name. (단9:17-19 그러하온즉 우리 하나님이여 지금 주의 종의 기도와 간구를 들으시고 주를 위하여 주의 얼굴 빛을 주의 황폐한 성소에 비취시옵소서 나의 하나님이여 귀를 기울여 들으시며 눈을 떠서 우리의 황폐된 상황과 주의 이름으로 일컫는 성을 보옵소서 우리가 주의 앞에 간구하옵는 것은 우리의 의를 의지하여 하는 것이 아니요 주의 큰 긍휼을 의지하여 함이오니 주여 들으소서 주여 용서하소서 주여 들으시고 행하소서 지체치 마옵소서 나의 하나님이여 주 자신을 위하여 하시옵소서 이는 주의 성과 주의 백성이 주의 이름으로 일컫는바 됨이니이다

1 John 1:7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (요일1:7 저가 빛 가운데 계신것 같이 우리도 빛 가운데 행하면 우리가 서로 사귐이 있고 그 아들 예수의 피가 우리를 모든 죄에서 깨끗하게 하실 것이요 

[222] Matthew 18:21-35. Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants. And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses. (마18:21-35 그 때에 베드로가 나아와 가로되 주여 형제가 내게 죄를 범하면 몇번이나 용서하여 주리이까 일곱번까지 하오리이까 예수께서 가라사대 네게 이르노니 일곱번 뿐 아니라 일흔번씩 일곱번이라도 할찌니라 이러므로 천국은 그 종들과 회계하려 하던 어떤 임금과 같으니 회계할 때에 일만 달란트 빚진 자 하나를 데려오매 갚을 것이 없는지라 주인이 명하여 그 몸과 처와 자식들과 모든 소유를 다 팔아 갚게 하라 한대 그 종이 엎드리어 절하며 가로되 내게 참으소서 다 갚으리이다 하거늘 그 종의 주인이 불쌍히 여겨 놓아 보내며 그 빚을 탕감하여 주었더니 그 종이 나가서 제게 백 데나리온 빚진 동관 하나를 만나 붙들어 목을 잡고 가로되 빚을 갚으라 하매 그 동관이 엎드리어 간구하여 가로되 나를 참아 주소서 갚으리이다 하되 허락하지 아니하고 이에 가서 저가 빚을 갚도록 옥에 가두거늘 그 동관들이 그것을 보고 심히 민망하여 주인에게 가서 그 일을 다 고하니 이에 주인이 저를 불러다가 말하되 악한 종아 네가 빌기에 내가 네 빚을 전부 탕감하여 주었거늘 내가 너를 불쌍히 여김과 같이 너도 네 동관을 불쌍히 여김이 마땅치 아니하냐 하고 주인이 노하여 그 빚을 다 갚도록 저를 옥졸들에게 붙이니라 너희가 각각 중심으로 형제를 용서하지 아니하면 내 천부께서도 너희에게 이와 같이 하시리라

Ephesians 4:32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. (엡4:32 서로 인자하게 하며 불쌍히 여기며 서로 용서하기를 하나님이 그리스도 안에서 너희를 용서하심과 같이 하라

Colossians 3:13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. (골3:13누가 뉘게 혐의가 있거든 서로 용납하여 피차 용서하되 주께서 너희를 용서하신 것과 같이 너희도 그리하고  

문105. 주기도문의 다섯째 기도에 우리가 무엇을 구하는가 ?

답. 다섯째 기도는 곧 우리가 우리에게 죄지은 자를 사하여 준 것같이 우리의 죄를 사하여 주옵소서 함이니, 하나님께서 그리스도를 인하여 우리의 모든 죄를 사하여 주옵소서 함인데, 우리가 그의 은혜를 힘입어 능히 진심으로 다른 이의 죄를 사하였은즉 더욱 용감히 간구하는 것이다.

(1) 그리스도를 인하여 죄의 값을 사하여 주소서 하는 것 (시 51:1,2,7 , 눅 15:19 )

(2) 그의 은혜를 힘입어 남의 죄를 사하여줄 것을 구함 (마 18:35 , 행 7:60 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

목록

Bible Reference Category, 창조시대 창조시대정보, 요리문답 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 소요리문답, 어린이 요리문답, 창조과학 이재만, 서민호,

iWorship, Memory Verses, 성경Puzzle, 예수님은?, BIBLE[WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV, 개역한글KHRV(1년1독, 120일1독), 성경통독], WEB성경읽기 [일독표, 1년1독, 1년2독, 1년3독, 1년4독] 성경권별 (Chapter, 지명연구, 인물탐방), 성경백과사전 (구약OT, 신약NT), 성화/지도 구약OT, 신약NT, 1.창조  2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일 8.분열 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경만화, 요리문답, 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경사전 성경66권 사전 : -()-()--()- (,)- (,)- (,)-()-- 중간 -(...)-

SubKorea.com Bible