ru0201_Ruth_gleams.jpg

▶ 장 요약
  룻2:1         이삭을 줍는 룻
  룻2:8         룻에게 친절을 베푸는 보아스
  룻2:17        보아스의 친절을 말하는 룻

Ruth goes to glean in the field of Boaz, 1-3. Boaz finds her, and inquires who she is, 4-7. He speaks kindly to her, gives her permission to follow his reapers, and orders them to use her well, 8-16. She returns in the evening to Naomi, and tells her of her fare; from whom she receives encouragement and advice, 17-23.

1.룻에게 이삭을 줍게 하였고 후에 남편이 된 사람은 누구인가?
2.이삭 줍기에 관한 규정은 무엇을 의미하는가(룻 2:2)?

3.온전한 상을 받을 자는 누구인가(룻 2:12)?
4.보아스는 누구인가(룻 2:8-16)?

5.보아스의 행위를 통해 발견할 수 있는 신앙의 자세는(룻 2:8-16)?
6.한 에바의 양은(룻 2:17)?

7.기업 무를 자의 자격은(룻 2:20)?

Rut0208-Ruth and Boaz.jpg

NIV (KJV) 룻기 02장 본문 (클릭)

Boaz, a relative of Naomi's dead husband, was a wealthy man of Bethlehem. It was during the early grain harvest, when, along with the regular harvesters, the poor were allowed, according to The Lord's law, to harvest what they needed for food for themselves. Ruth went.

"Now Naomi had a kinsman of her husband's, a man of wealth, of the family of Elimelech, whose name was Boaz. And Ruth the Moabitess said to Naomi, "Let me go to the field, and glean among the ears of grain after him in whose sight I shall find favor." And she said to her, "Go, my daughter." So she set forth and went and gleaned in the field after the reapers; and she happened to come to the part of the field belonging to Boaz, who was of the family of Elimelech." (Ruth 2:1-3 RSV)

Boaz had heard of the tragedy that had befallen Naomi and Ruth and urged Ruth to remain safely on his property, which she did - until the end of the barley and wheat harvests.

"Then Boaz said to Ruth, "Now, listen, my daughter, do not go to glean in another field or leave this one, but keep close to my maidens. Let your eyes be upon the field which they are reaping, and go after them. Have I not charged the young men not to molest you? And when you are thirsty, go to the vessels and drink what the young men have drawn." (Ruth 2:8-9 RSV)

"But Boaz answered her, "All that you have done for your mother-in-law since the death of your husband has been fully told me, and how you left your father and mother and your native land and came to a people that you did not know before." (Ruth 2:11 RSV)

So she kept close to the maidens of Boaz, gleaning until the end of the barley and wheat harvests; and she lived with her mother-in-law." (Ruth 2:23 RSV)

(Supplemental notes for the Daily Bible Study Bible Reading Plan by Wayne Blank)

1 What did Ruth ask Naomi to let her pick up in the fields?
2 What did Boaz tell Ruth not to go to other fields to do?
3 Where did the foreman say Ruth was back from?

4 Who was a relation of Naomi on her husbands side?
5 What sort of grain did Boaz offer Ruth when she down with the harvesters?
6 Those Boaz greeted returning from Bethlehem?

7 Where did Ruth take her short rest?
8 Who was the Moabitess?
9 What clan was Boaz from?

10 How much barley did Ruth get from the threshing?
11 What did Ruth dip her bread in?

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교