창45장 요셉이 형제들에게 자기신분을 밝히고 헝들을 용서하다

Genesis Chapter 45 Matthew Henry Commentary Concise

Joseph comforts his brethren, and sends for his father. (1-15)
Pharaoh confirms Joseph's invitation, Joseph's gifts to his brethren. (16-24)
Jacob receives the news of Joseph's being alive. (25-28)

○창45:1 요셉이 자신의 신분을 말함

창45:1 자신의 정체를 말하는 요셉
창 45:1 요셉이 시종하는 자들 앞에서 그 정을 억제하지 못하여 소리질러 모든 사람을 자기에게서 물러가라 하고 그 형제에게 자기를 알리니 때에 그와 함께 한 자가 없었더라 
창 45:2 요셉이 방성대곡하니 애굽 사람에게 들리며 바로의 궁중에 들리더라 
창 45:3 요셉이 그 형들에게 이르되 나는 요셉이라 내 아버지께서 아직 살아 계시니이까 형들이 그 앞에서 놀라서 능히 대답하 지 못하는지라 

창45:4 형제들을 용서하는 요셉
창 45:4 요셉이 형들에게 이르되 내게로 가까이 오소서 그들이 가까이 가니 가로되 나는 당신들의 아우 요셉이니 당신들이 애굽 에 판 자라 
창 45:5 당신들이 나를 이곳에 팔았으므로 근심하지 마소서 한탄하지 마소서 하나님이 생명을 구원하시려고 나를 당신들 앞서 보내셨나이다 
창 45:6 이 땅에 이년 동안 흉년이 들었으나 아직 오년은 기경도 못하고 추수도 못할지라 
창 45:7 하나님이 큰 구원으로 당신들의 생명을 보존하고 당신들의 후손을 세상에 두시려고 나를 당신들 앞서 보내셨나니 
창 45:8 그런즉 나를 이리로 보낸 자는 당신들이 아니요 하나님이시라 하나님이 나로 바로의 아비를 삼으시며 그 온 집의 주를 삼으시며 애굽 온 땅의 치리자를 삼으셨나이다 
창 45:9 당신들은 속히 아버지께로 올라가서 고하기를 아버지의 아들 요셉의 말에 하나님이 나를 애굽 전국의 주로 세우셨으니 내게로 지체말고 내려오사 
창 45:10 아버지의 아들들과 아버지의 손자들과 아버지의 양과 소와 모든 소유가 고센 땅에 있어서 나와 가깝게 하소서 
창 45:11 흉년이 아직 다섯해가 있으니 내가 거기서 아버지를 봉양하리이다 아버지와 아버지의 가속과 아버지의 모든 소속이 결 핍할까 하나이다 하더라 하소서 
창 45:12 당신들은 눈과 내 아우 베냐민의 눈이 보는바 당신들에게 이 말을 하는 것은 내 입이라 
창 45:13 당신들은 나의 애굽에서의 영화와 당신들의 본 모든 것을 다 내 아버지께 고하고 속히 모시고 내려오소서 하며 
창 45:14 자기 아우 베냐민의 목을 안고 우니 베냐민도 요셉의 목을 안고 우니라 
창 45:15 요셉이 또 형들과 입맞추며 안고 우니 형들이 그제야 요셉과 말 하니라 

Verses 1-15 Joseph let Judah go on, and heard all he had to say. He found his brethren humbled for their sins, mindful of himself, for Judah had mentioned him twice in his speech, respectful to their father, and very tender of their brother Benjamin. Now they were ripe for the comfort he designed, by making himself known. Joseph ordered all his attendants to withdraw. Thus Christ makes himself and his loving-kindness known to his people, out of the sight and hearing of the world. Joseph shed tears of tenderness and strong affection, and with these threw off that austerity with which he had hitherto behaved toward his brethren. This represents the Divine compassion toward returning penitents. "I am Joseph, your brother." This would humble them yet more for their sin in selling him, but would encourage them to hope for kind treatment. Thus, when Christ would convince Paul, he said, I am Jesus; and when he would comfort his disciples, he said, It is I, be not afraid. When Christ manifests himself to his people, he encourages them to draw near to him with a true heart. Joseph does so, and shows them, that whatever they thought to do against him, God had brought good out of it. Sinners must grieve and be angry with themselves for their sins, though God brings good out of it, for that is no thanks to them. The agreement between all this, and the case of a sinner, on Christ's manifesting himself to his soul, is very striking. He does not, on this account, think sin a less, but a greater evil; and yet he is so armed against despair, as even to rejoice in what God hath wrought, while he trembles in thinking of the dangers and destruction from which he has escaped. Joseph promises to take care of his father and all the family. It is the duty of children, if the necessity of their parents at any time require it, to support and supply them to the utmost of ( 1 Timothy 5:4 ) Joseph had embraced Benjamin, he caressed them all, and then his brethren talked with him freely of all the affairs of their father's house. After the tokens of true reconciliation with the Lord Jesus, sweet communion with him follows.

창45:16 요셉에 대한 바로의 호의
창 45:16 요셉의 형들이 왔다는 소문이 바로의 궁에 들리매 바로와 그 신복이 기뻐하고 
창 45:17 바로는 요셉에게 이르되 네 형들에게 명하기를 너희는 이렇게 하여 너희 양식을 싣고 가서 가나안 땅에 이르거든 
창 45:18 너희 아비와 너희 가속을 이끌고 내게로 오라 내가 너희에게 애굽땅 아름다운 것을 주리니 너희가 나라의 기름진 것을 먹으리라 
창 45:19 이제 명을 받았으니 이렇게 하라 너희는 애굽 땅에서 수레를 가져다가 너희 자녀와 아내를 태우고 너희 아비를 데려오 라 
창 45:20 또 너희의 기구를 아끼지 말라 온 애굽 땅의 좋은 것이 너희 것임이니라 하라 

창45:21 형제들의 귀향보고
창 45:21 이스라엘의 아들들이 그대로 할새 요셉이 바로의 명대로 그들에게로 수레를 주고 길 양식을 주며 
창 45:22 또 그들에게 다 각기 옷 한벌씩 주되 베냐민에게는 은 삼백과 옷다섯벌을 주고 
창 45:23 그가 또 이와 같이 그 아비에게 보내되 수나귀 열 필에 애굽의 아름다운 물품을 실리고 암나귀 열필에는 아비에게 길 에서 공궤 할 곡식과 떡과 양식을 실리고 
창 45:24 이에 형들을 돌려 보내며 그들에게 이르되 당신들은 노중에서 다투지 말라 하였더라 

Verses 16-24 Pharaoh was kind to Joseph, and to his relations for his sake. Egypt would make up the losses of their removal. Thus those for whom Christ intends his heavenly glory, ought not to regard the things of this world. The best of its enjoyments are but lumber; we cannot make sure of them while here, much less can we carry them away with us. Let us not set our eyes or hearts upon the world; there are better things for us in that blessed land, whither Christ, our Joseph, is gone to prepare a place. Joseph dismissed his brethren with a seasonable caution, "See that ye fall not out by the way." He knew they were too apt to be quarrelsome; and having forgiven them all, he lays this charge upon them, not to upbraid one another. This command our Lord Jesus has given to us, that we love one another, and that whatever happens, or has happened, we fall not out. For we are brethren, we have all one Father. We are all guilty, and instead of quarrelling with one another, have reason to fall out with ourselves. We are, or hope to be, forgiven of God, whom we have all offended, and, therefore, should be ready to forgive one another. We are "by the way," a way through the land of Egypt, where we have many eyes upon us, that seek advantage against us; a way that leads to the heavenly Canaan, where we hope to be for ever in perfect peace.

창 45:25 그들이 애굽에서 올라와 가나안 땅으로 들어가서 아비 야곱에게 이르러 
창 45:26 고하여 가로되 요셉이 지금까지 살아 있어 애굽 땅 총리가 되었더이다 야곱이 그들을 믿지 아니하므로 기색하더니 
창 45:27 그들이 또 요셉이 자기들에게 부탁한 모든 말로 그 아비에게 고하매 그 아비 야곱이 요셉의 자기를 태우려고 보낸 수 레를 보고야 기운이 소생한지라 
창 45:28 이스라엘이 가로되 족하도다 내 아들 요셉이 지금까지 살았으니 내가 죽기 전에 가서 그를 보리라 

Verses 25-28 To hear that Joseph is alive, is too good news to be true; Jacob faints, for he believes it not. We faint, because we do not believe. At length, Jacob is convinced of the truth. Jacob was old, and did not expect to live long. He says, Let my eyes be refreshed with this sight before they are closed, and then I need no more to make me happy in this world. Behold Jesus manifesting himself as a Brother and a Friend to those who once were his despisers, his enemies. He assures them of his love and the riches of his grace. He commands them to lay aside envy, anger, malice, and strife, and to live in peace with each other. He teaches them to give up the world for him and his fulness. He supplies all that is needful to bring them home to himself, that where he is they may be also. And though, when he at last sends for his people, they may for a time feel some doubts and fears, yet the thought of seeing his glory and of being with him, will enable them to say, It is enough, I am willing to die; and I go to see, and to be with the Beloved of my soul.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV&Quiz, NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,