Revelation Chapter 22 Matthew Henry Commentary Concise

A description of the heavenly state, under the figures of the water and the tree of life, and of the throne of God and the Lamb. (1-5)
The truth and certain fulfilling of all the prophetic visions, The Holy Spirit, and the bride, the church, invite, and say, Come. (6-19)
The closing blessing. (20,21)

Verses 1-5 All streams of earthly comfort are muddy; but these are clear, and refreshing. They give life, and preserve life, to those who drink of them, and thus they will flow for evermore. These point to the quickening and sanctifying influences of the Holy Spirit, as given to sinners through Christ. The Holy Spirit, proceeding from the Father and the Son, applies this salvation to our souls by his new-creating love and power. The trees of life are fed by the pure waters of the river that comes from the throne of God. The presence of God in heaven, is the health and happiness of the saints. This tree was an emblem of Christ, and of all the blessings of his salvation; and the leaves for the healing of the nations, mean that his favour and presence supply all good to the inhabitants of that blessed world. The devil has no power there; he cannot draw the saints from serving God, nor can he disturb them in the service of God. God and the Lamb are here spoken of as one. Service there shall be not only freedom, but honour and dominion. There will be no night; no affliction or dejection, no pause in service or enjoyment: no diversions or pleasures or man's inventing will there be wanted. How different all this from gross and merely human views of heavenly happiness, even those which refer to pleasures of the mind!

○계22:1 신실한 하나님의 계시
  계22:1 생명의 물과 생명 나무
계 22:1 또 저가 수정같이 맑은 생명수의 강을 내게 보이니 하나님과 및 어린 양의 보좌로부터 나서 
계 22:2 길 가운데로 흐르더라 강 좌우에 생명나무가 있어 열 두 가지 실과를 맺히되 달마다 그 실과를 맺히고 그 나무 잎사귀 들은 만국 을 소성하기 위하여 있더라 
계 22:3 다시 저주가 없으며 하나님과 그 어린 양의 보좌가 그 가운데 있으리니 그의 종들이 그를 섬기며 
계 22:4 그의 얼굴을 볼 터이요 그의 이름도 저희 이마에 있으리라 
계 22:5 다시 밤이 없겠고 등불과 햇빛이 쓸데 없으니 이는 주 하나님이 저희에게 비취심이라 저희가 세세토록 왕노릇하리로다 

Verses 6-19 The Lord Jesus spake by the angel, solemnly confirming the contents of this book, particularly of this last vision. He is the Lord God faithful and true. Also by his messengers; the holy angels showed them to holy men of God. They are things that must shortly be done; Christ will come quickly, and put all things out of doubt. And by the integrity of that angel who had been the apostle's interpreter. He refused to accept religious worship from John, and reproved him for offering it. This presents another testimony against idolatrous worship of saints and angels. God calls every one to witness to the declarations here made. This book, thus kept open, will have effect upon men; the filthy and unjust will be more so, but it will confirm, strengthen, and further sanctify those who are upright with God. Never let us think that a dead or disobedient faith will save us, for the First and the Last has declared that those alone are blessed who do his commandments. It is a book that shuts out form heaven all wicked and unrighteous persons, particularly those who love and make lies, therefore cannot itself be a lie. There is no middle place or condition. Jesus, who is the Spirit of prophecy, has given his churches this morning-light of prophecy, to assure them of the light of the perfect day approaching. All is confirmed by an open and general invitation to mankind, to come and partake freely of the promises and of the privileges of the gospel. The Spirit, by the sacred word, and by convictions and influence in the sinner's conscience, says, Come to Christ for salvation; and the bride, or the whole church, on earth and in heaven, says, Come and share our happiness. Lest any should hesitate, it is added, Let whosoever will, or, is willing, come and take of the water of life freely. May every one who hears or reads these words, desire at once to accept the gracious invitation. All are condemned who should dare to corrupt or change the word of God, either by adding to it, or taking from it.

계22:6 예언의 신실성과 긴박성
계 22:6 또 그가 내게 말하기를 이말은 신실하고 참된자라 주 곧 선지자들의 영의 하나님이 그의 종들에게 결코 속히 될 익을 보이시려 고 그의 천사를 보내셨도다 
계 22:7 보라 내가 속히 오리니 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 지키는 자가 복이 있으리라 하더라 

계22:8 참된 경배의 대상
계 22:8 이것들을 보고 들은 자는 나 요한이니 내가 듣고 볼 때에 이 일을 내게 보이던 천사의 발 앞에 경배하려고 엎드렸더니 
계 22:9 저가 내게 말하기를 나는 너와 네 형제 선지자들과 또 이 책의 말을 지키는 자들과 함께 된 종이니 그리하지 말고 오직 하나님 께 경배하라 하더라 
계 22:10 또 내게 말하되 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 인봉하지 말라 때가 가까우니라 
계 22:11 불의를 하는 자는 그대로 불의를 하고 더러운 자는 그대로 더럽고 의로운 자는 그대로 의를 행하고 거룩한 자는 그대 로 거룩되 게 하라 
계 22:12 보라 내가 속히 오리니 내가 줄 상이 내게 있어 각 사람에게 그의 일한 대로 갚아 주리라 
계 22:13 나는 알파와 오메가요 처음과 나중이요 시작과 끝이라 
계 22:14 그 두루마기를 빠는 자들은 복이 있으니 이는 저희가 생명나무에 나아가며 문들을 통하여 성에 들어갈 권세를 얻으려 함이로다 
계 22:15 개들과 술객들과 행음자들과 살인자들과 우상 숭배자들과 및 거짓말을 좋아하며 지어내는 자마다 성 밖에 있으리라 
계 22:16 나 예수는 교회들을 위하여 내 사자를 보내어 이것들을 너희에게 증거하게 하였노라 나는 다윗의 뿌리요 자손이니 곧 광명한 새벽별이라 하시더라 
계 22:17 성령과 신부가 말씀하시기를 오라 하시는도다 듣는 자도 오라 할 것이요 목마른 자도 올 것이요 또 원하는 자는 값없 이 생명수를 받으라 하시더라
계 22:18 내가 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 듣는 각인에게 증거하노니 만일 누구든지 이것들 외에 더하면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 재앙들을 그에게 더하실 터이요 
계 22:19 만일 누구든지 이 책의 예언의 말씀에서 제하여 버리면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 생명나무와 및 거룩한 성에 참여함을 제하여 버리시리라 

Verses 20-21 After discovering these things to his people on earth, Christ seems to take leave of them, and return to heaven; but he assures them it shall not be long before he comes again. And while we are busy in the duties of our different stations of life; whatever labours may try us, whatever difficulties may surround us, whatever sorrows may press us down, let us with pleasure hear our Lord proclaiming, Behold, I come quickly; I come to put an end to the labour and suffering of my servants. I come, and my reward of grace is with me, to recompense, with royal bounty, every work of faith and labour of love. I come to receive my faithful, persevering people to myself, to dwell for ever in that blissful world. Amen, even so, come, Lord Jesus. A blessing closes the whole. By the grace of Christ we must be kept in joyful expectation of his glory, fitted for it, and preserved to it; and his glorious appearance will be joyful to those who partake of his grace and favour here. Let all add, Amen. Let us earnestly thirst after greater measures of the gracious influences of the blessed Jesus in our souls, and his gracious presence with us, till glory has made perfect his grace toward us. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost; as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

계 22:20 이것들을 증거하신 이가 가라사대 내가 진실로 속히 오리라 하시거늘 아멘 주 예수여 오시옵소서 

계22:21 모든 자들에게 축복
계 22:21 주 예수의 은혜가 모든 자들에게 있을지어다 아멘 

수고많았습니다. 
하루10장씩 119일만에 1독이 끝났습니다. 
아니면 더빨리 혹은 더늦게 끝났습니까?

하루 쉬시고 1독 더 해보입시더.
이번보다 더 빨리 끝나도록 하세요.
그럼, 창세기 1장으로 다시 갑니다.
성령님 함께 하시길 기도합니다.
화이팅!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV&Quiz, NIV,