146_Joh2011-14 Mary Weeping at the Tomb.jpg
146. Appearances of the Risen Christ

Now after Peter and John had gone home to ponder what they had seen, Mary Magdalene returned to the garden where Jesus had been buried.

Mary was standing outside the tomb weeping. As she wept, she stooped down and looked into the tomb. She saw two angels in white, one at the head and the other at the foot of where Jesus had been laid.

Jesus then came up to Mary and said to her, Woman, why are you weeping? She said to him, not recognizing him because of her sorrow and thinking he was the gardener, They have taken away my Lord and I do not know where they have laid him.

She then turned around and saw Jesus plainly and recognized him and said to him in Hebrew, Rabboni, which means, Teacher.

Jesus said to her, Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go to my brothers and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.

Mary Magdalene went and told some of the disciples, I have seen the Lord, he is alive. But they disbelieved her.

Then Jesus met them (Mary Magdalene and the others that had come to anoint Jesus’ body), saying, Rejoice! And they came and took hold of his feet and worshipped him.

Then Jesus said to them, Do not fear, go tell my brothers who are going to Galilee that they will soon see me.

The ones who had seen Jesus were Mary Magdalene, and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James and the other women who were with them.

They told the disciples, but they did not believe. They thought it was idle talk.

(마28: 9, 10; 예수께서 저희를 만나 가라사대 평안하뇨 하시거늘 여자들이 나아가 그 발을 붙잡고 경배하니 이에 예수께서 가라사대 무서워 말라 가서 내 형제들에게 갈릴리로 가라 하라 거기서 나를 보리라 하시니라

(막16: 9-11; [예수께서 안식후 첫날 이른 아침에 살아나신 후 전에 일곱 귀신을 쫓아내어 주신 막달라 마리아에게 먼저 보이시니 마리아가 가서 예수와 함께하던 사람들의 슬퍼하며 울고 있는 중에 이 일을 고하매 그들은 예수의 살으셨다는 것과 마리아에게 보이셨다는 것을 듣고도 믿지 아니하니라

(눅24: 9-11; 무덤에서 돌아가 이 모든 것을 열 한 사도와 모든 다른 이에게 고하니 (이 여자들은 막달라 마리아 요안나 야고보 모친 마리아라 또 저희와 함께한 다른 여자들도 이것을 사도들에게 고하니라) 사도들은 저희 말이 허탄한듯이 뵈어 믿지 아니하나 

(요20: 11-18. 막달라 마리아에게 나타나시다 
마리아는 무덤 밖에 서서 울고 있더니 울면서 구푸려 무덤 속을 들여다보니 흰 옷 입은 두 천사가 예수의 시체 뉘었던 곳에 하나는 머리 편에, 하나는 발 편에 앉았더라 천사들이 가로되 여자여 어찌하여 우느냐 가로되 사람이 내 주를 가져다가 어디 두었는지 내가 알지 못함이니이다 이 말을 하고 뒤로 돌이켜 예수의 서신 것을 보나 예수신줄 알지 못하더라 예수께서 가라사대 여자여 어찌하여 울며 누구를 찾느냐 하시니 마리아는 그가 동산지기인 줄로 알고 가로되 주여 당신이 옮겨 갔거든 어디 두었는지 내게 이르소서 그리하면 내가 가져가리이다 예수께서 마리아야 하시거늘 마리아가 돌이켜 히브리 말로 랍오니여 하니 (이는 선생님이라) 예수께서 이르시되 나를 만지지 말라 내가 아직 아버지께로 올라가지 못하였노라 너는 내 형제들에게 가서 이르되 내가 내 아버지 곧 너희 아버지, 내 하나님 곧 너희 하나님께로 올라간다 하라 하신대 막달라 마리아가 가서 제자들에게 내가 주를 보았다 하고 또 주께서 자기에게 이렇게 말씀하셨다 이르니라

144. The Crucifixion - On the Way to the Cross
     B. Jesus Crucified  

PART EIGHT - RESURRECTION OF JESUS 

146. Appearances of the Risen Christ - thestoryofjesus146 (jesusresu)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교