149_Luk2436-Jesus appears to His disciples.jpg
149. Fifth Appearance of Jesus

While the men from Emmaus were still speaking, Jesus appeared to the disciples as they sat eating together.

The disciples were in fear of the Jews and had locked the doors into the place where they were staying. So when they saw Jesus they became terrified and afraid, thinking that he was a spirit.

Jesus scolded them for their unbelief and hardness of heart for not believing the eyewitnesses who had already reported his resurrection.

Why are you troubled and why do you have questions come up in your minds, said Jesus. See my hands and my feet. It is me. Touch me for yourselves and convince yourselves that I am not a spirit. Does a spirit have flesh and bones, as you see that I have.

Then Jesus showed them the wounds in his hands and his feet and his side.

While they were still in shock and suffering from a combination of fear and joy, Jesus asked them, Do you have anything to eat?

They gave Jesus a piece of boiled fish, and he took it and ate it in front of them.

The disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.

Jesus said to them, Peace be with you. Just as the Father has sent me, in the same way, I send you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit. Whoever’s sins you forgive, they are forgiven, and whoever you withhold forgiveness from is not forgiven.

But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

When the other disciples told Thomas that they had seen the Lord, he did not believe it but said, Unless I see the nail prints on his hands and put my hand into the wound in his side, I will not believe.

(막16: 14; 그 후에 열 한 제자가 2)음식 먹을 때에 예수께서 저희에게 나타나사 저희의 믿음 없는 것과 마음이 완악한 것을 꾸짖으시니 이는 자기의 살아난 것을 본 자들의 말을 믿지 아니함일러라

(눅24: 36-43; 열 한 제자에게 나타나시다 
이 말을 할 때에 예수께서 친히 그 가운데 서서 가라사대 너희에게 평강이 있을찌어다 하시니 저희가 놀라고 무서워하여 그 보는 것을 영으로 생각하는지라 예수께서 가라사대 어찌하여 두려워하며 어찌하여 마음에 의심이 일어나느냐 내 손과 발을 보고 나인줄 알라 또 나를 만져보라 영은 살과 뼈가 없으되 너희 보는 바와 같이 나는 있느니라 이 말씀을 하시고 손과 발을 보이시나 저희가 너무 기쁘므로 오히려 믿지 못하고 기이히 여길 때에 이르시되 여기 무슨 먹을 것이 있느냐 하시니 이에 구운 생선 한 토막을 드리매 받으사 그 앞에서 잡수시더라 

(요20: 19-25. 제자들에게 나타나시다 
이날 곧 안식 후 첫날 저녁 때에 제자들이 유대인들을 두려워하여 모인 곳에 문들을 닫았더니 예수께서 오사 가운데 서서 가라사대 너희에게 평강이 있을찌어다 이 말씀을 하시고 손과 옆구리를 보이시니 제자들이 주를 보고 기뻐하더라 예수께서 또 가라사대 너희에게 평강이 있을찌어다 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것 같이 나도 너희를 보내노라 이 말씀을 하시고 저희를 향하사 숨을 내쉬며 가라사대 성령을 받으라 너희가 뉘 죄든지 사하면 사하여질 것이요 뉘 죄든지 그대로 두면 그대로 있으리라 하시니라 도마가 의심하다. 열 두 제자 중에 하나인 디두모라 하는 도마는 예수 오셨을 때에 함께 있지 아니한지라 다른 제자들이 그에게 이르되 우리가 주를 보았노라 하니 도마가 가로되 내가 그 손의 못자국을 보며 내 손가락을 그 못자국에 넣으며 내 손을 그 옆구리에 넣어 보지 않고는 믿지 아니하겠노라 하니라 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교