150_Joh2027 Thomas Feeling Jesus' Wounds.jpg
150. Sixth Appearance of Jesus

After eight days, the disciples were together again in a room that had been bolted from the inside for fear of the Jews. This time Thomas was with them.

Jesus appeared to them and stood in the middle of them, and said, Peace be with you.

Then he said to Thomas, Look at my hands and touch my wounds, take your hand and put it into my side. Don’t be faithless but believe.

Thomas answered and said to Jesus, My Lord and my God.

Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me, you believe. Blessed are those who have not seen me and yet have believed.

Jesus did many other signs in their presence, which are not written in this book.

But these things are written that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that by believing you may have life in his name.

(요20: 26-31; 여드레를 지나서 제자들이 다시 집안에 있을 때에 도마도 함께 있고 문들이 닫혔는데 예수께서 오사 가운데 서서 가라사대 너희에게 평강이 있을찌어다 하시고 도마에게 이르시되 네 손가락을 이리 내밀어 내 손을 보고 네 손을 내밀어 내 옆구리에 넣어보라 그리하고 믿음 없는 자가 되지 말고 믿는 자가 되라 도마가 대답하여 가로되 나의 주시며 나의 하나님이시니이다 예수께서 가라사대 너는 나를 본 고로 믿느냐 보지못하고 믿는 자들은 복되도다 하시니라 예수께서 제자들 앞에서 이책에 기록되지 아니한 다른 표적도 많이 행하셨으나 오직 이것을 기록함은 너희로 예수께서 하나님의 아들 그리스도이심을 믿게 하려 함이요 또 너희로 믿고 그 이름을 힘입어 생명을 얻게 하려 함이니라

(고전15: 5.  게바에게 보이시고 후에 열 두 제자에게와

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교