153_Mat2819-Go ye therefore_ and teach all nations02.jpg
153. The Great Commission

And Jesus came to them and spoke to them saying.

All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.

And he said to them, Go into the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation. And make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.

He who believes and is baptized will be saved, but he who disbelieves will be condemned.

This it is written that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead on the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name to all the nations, starting in Jerusalem.

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues, they will take up serpents, and drink deadly things, and it will not hurt them. They will lay hands on the sick and they will be healed.

I am with you always, even to the end of the world.

(마28: 18-20; 예수께서 나아와 일러 가라사대 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 족속으로 제자를 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 세례를 주고 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼찌어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라

(막16: 15-18; 또 가라사대 너희는 온 천하에 다니며 만민에게 복음을 전파하라 믿고 세례를 받는 사람은 구원을 얻을 것이요 믿지 않는 사람은 정죄를 받으리라 믿는 자들에게는 이런 표적이 따르리니 곧 저희가 내 이름으로 귀신을 쫓아내며 새 방언을 말하며 뱀을 집으며 무슨 독을 마실찌라도 해를 받지 아니하며 병든 사람에게 손을 얹은즉 나으리라 하시더라

(눅24: 46, 47. 또 이르시되 이같이 그리스도가 고난을 받고 제 삼일에 죽은 자 가운데서 살아날 것과 또 그의 이름으로 죄 사함을 얻게 하는 회개가 예루살렘으로부터 시작하여 모든 족속에게 전파될 것이 기록되었으니

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교