136_Joh1819-The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples_ and of his doctrine.jpg
136. Examination by Annas

So the band and the chief captain and the officers of the Jews seized Jesus and bound him and lead him to Annas, who was the father in law of Caiaphas, the high priest that year.

Caiaphas was the one who had given counsel to the Jews, that it was better that one man should die for the people.

The high priest (Annas had been the high priest previous to Caiaphas, and was still called a high priest) asked Jesus about his disciples and his teaching.

Jesus answered him and said, I have spoken openly to the world, teaching in the synagogues where all the Jews come together. I have not taught anything in secret. Why are you asking me this? Ask those who heard me what I taught, they know the things I said.

And when Jesus said this, the officer standing by struck Jesus with his hand, saying, Is that the way you answer the high priest?

Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil. But if I have answered well, then why did you strike me?

(요18: 12-14, 대제사장 앞에 서시다. 이에 군대와 천부장과 유대인의 하속들이 예수를 잡아 결박하여 먼저 안나스에게로 끌고 가니 안나스는 그 해의 대제사장인 가야바의 장인이라 가야바 유대인들에게 한 사람이 백성을 위하여 죽는 것이 유익하다 권고하던 자러라

(요18: 19-23. 대제사장이 예수께 묻다. 대제사장이 예수에게 그의 제자들과 그의 교훈에 대하여 물으니 예수께서 대답하시되 내가 드러내어 놓고 세상에 말하였노라 모든 유대인들의 모이는 회당과 성전에서 항상 가르쳤고 은밀히는 아무 것도 말하지 아니하였거늘 어찌하여 내게 묻느냐 내가 무슨 말을 하였는지 들은 자들에게 물어 보라 저희가 나의 하던 말을 아느니라 이 말씀을 하시매 곁에 섰는 하속 하나가 손으로 예수를 쳐 가로되 네가 대제사장에게 이 같이 대답하느냐 하니 예수께서 대답하시되 내가 말을 잘못하였으면 그 잘못한 것을 증거하라 잘하였으면 네가 어찌하여 나를 치느냐 하시더라  안나스가 예수를 결박한 그대로 대제사장 가야바에게 보내니라

136. Examination by Annas - thestoryofjesus136 (jesuspub3)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교