143_Mat2705-Suicide of Judas.jpg
143. Suicide of Judas

Judas, who had betrayed Jesus, when he saw that Jesus had been condemned, changed his mind and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, and said, I have sinned, I betrayed innocent blood.

But they said to him, What does that have to do with us?

Judas cast down the thirty pieces of silver and went away and hanged himself. And then his body fell to the ground and his bowels burst and gushed out. 

The chief priests took the silver, and said, It is not lawful to put this money into the treasury, since it is blood money.

They met together and decided to buy a potter’s field, in which to bury foreigners.

When they did this, they fulfilled the prophecy of Jeremiah who said, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him, whom some of the children of Israel had set, and they bought a potter’s field, as the Lord appointed me.

This field became known to all those that lived in Jerusalem as Akeldama, which means, The field of blood.

(마27: 3-10; 유다가 자살하다. 때에 예수를 판 유다가 그의 정죄됨을 보고 스스로 뉘우쳐 그 은 삼십을 대제사장들과 장로들에게 도로 갖다 주며 가로되 내가 무죄한 피를 팔고 죄를 범하였도다 하니 저희가 가로되 그것이 우리에게 무슨 상관이 있느냐 네가 당하라 하거늘 유다가 은을 성소에 던져 넣고 물러가서 스스로 목매어 죽은지라 대제사장들이 그 은을 거두며 가로되 이것은 피 값이라 성전고에 넣어 둠이 옳지 않다 하고 의논한 후 이것으로 토기장이의 밭을 사서 나그네의 묘지를 삼았으니 그러므로 오늘날까지 그 밭을 피밭이라 일컫느니라 이에 선지자 예레미야로 하신 말씀이 이루었나니 일렀으되 저희가 그 정가 된 자 곧 이스라엘 자손 중에서 정가한 자의 가격 곧 은 삼십을 가지고 토기장이의 밭 값으로 주었으니 이는 주께서 내게 명하신 바와 같으니라 하였더라

(행01: 18, 19 (이 사람이 불의의 삯으로 밭을 사고 후에 몸이 곤두박질하여 배가 터져 창자가 다 흘러나온지라 이 일이 예루살렘에 사는 모든 사람에게 알게 되어 본방언에 그 밭을 이르되 아겔다마라 하니 이는 피밭이라는 뜻이라) 

143. Suicide of Judas  - thestoryofjesus143 (jesuspub3)

144. The Crucifixion - On the Way to the Cross
     B. Jesus Crucified  

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교