144_b_The crucified Jesus_Jan van Eyck.jpg
144. The Crucifixion

B. Jesus Crucified

It was the third hour and they crucified him.

There were two others, both robbers and criminals, one on the right side and one of the left side of Jesus.

Jesus hung on a cross in the middle.

And Jesus said, Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

The soldiers had taken Jesus’ garments and divided them between the four of them. When they came to his coat, which was woven from top to bottom and had no seams, they said, Let’s not tear it apart, but cast lots to see which one of us will keep it.

When they did this, they fulfilled the scripture that said, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Pilate wrote a title that he put above the cross. It said, THIS IS JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

It was written in Hebrew, Latin and Greek. And all the Jews who were in the city near the place where Jesus was crucified read the title.

The chief priests and the Jews of Jerusalem went to Pilate and said, Do not write that he is the King of the Jews, but write that he says he is the king of the Jews.

Pilate answered, I have written what I have written.

The people stood looking, and as they passed by they wagged their heads, saying, Ha! Here is the one that is going to destroy the temple and raise it up in three days. Save yourself if you are the Son of God, and come down from the cross.

In like manner, the chief priests and the rulers scoffed and mocked him along with the scribes and the elders saying, He saved others, but he cannot save himself. If this is the Christ of God, his chosen, let him come down from the cross and we will see it and believe in him. He trusted God, let God deliver him if he wants to, for he said, I am the Son of God.

The soldiers also mocked him, offering him vinegar and saying, If you are the King of the Jews, save yourself.

The robbers that were being crucified with Jesus also reproached him. One of the criminals railed at him saying, Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us.

The other robber who was also being crucified with Jesus said to his fellow criminal, Don’t you fear God, seeing that you are under the same condemnation. And we deserve this punishment for the things that we have done, but this man has done nothing wrong.

And then he said to Jesus, Remember me when you come into your kingdom.

And Jesus said to him, The truth is, today you will be with me in Paradise.

The mother of Jesus and her sister, along with Mary the wife of Clopas and Mary Magdalene were standing by the cross.

When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing by, he said to his mother, Woman, look, your son! And he said to the disciple, Behold, here is your mother!

From that hour on, the disciple took Mary into his own home.

(마27: 35-44; 저희가 예수를 십자가에 못 박은 후에 그 옷을 제비 뽑아 나누고 거기 앉아 지키더라 그 머리 위에 이는 유대인의 왕 예수라 쓴 죄패를 붙였더라 이때에 예수와 함께 강도 둘이 십자가에 못 박히니 하나는 우편에, 하나는 좌편에 있더라 지나가는 자들은 자기 머리를 흔들며 예수를 모욕하여 가로되 성전을 헐고 사흘에 짓는 자여 네가 만일 하나님의 아들이어든 자기를 구원하고 십자가에서 내려오라 하며 그와 같이 대제사장들도 서기관들과 장로들과 함께 희롱하여 가로되 저가 남은 구원하였으되 자기는 구원할 수 없도다 저가 이스라엘의 왕이로다 지금 십자가에서 내려올찌어다 그러면 우리가 믿겠노라 저가 하나님을 신뢰하니 하나님이 저를 기뻐하시면 이제 구원하실찌라 제 말이 나는 하나님의 아들이라 하였도다 하며 함께 십자가에 못 박힌 강도들도 이와 같이 욕하더라

(막15: 24-32; 십자가에 못 박고 그 옷을 나눌쌔 누가 어느 것을 얻을까 하여 제비를 뽑더라 때가 제삼시가 되어 십자가에 못 박으니라 그 위에 있는 죄 패에 유대인의 왕이라 썼고 강도 둘을 예수와 함께 십자가에 못 박으니 하나는 그의 우편에, 하나는 좌편에 있더라 지나가는 자들은 자기 머리를 흔들며 예수를 모욕하여 가로되 아하 성전을 헐고 사흘에 짓는 자여 네가 너를 구원하여 십자가에서 내려 오라 하고 그와 같이 대제사장들도 서기관들과 함께 희롱하며 서로 말하되 저가 남은 구원하였으되 자기는 구원할 수 없도다 이스라엘의 왕 그리스도가 지금 십자가에서 내려와 우리로 보고 믿게 할찌어다 하며 함께 십자가에 못 박힌 자들도 예수를 욕하더라

(눅23: 33-43; 해골이라 하는 곳에 이르러 거기서 예수를 십자가에 못 박고 두 행악자도 그렇게 하니 하나는 우편에, 하나는 좌편에 있더라 이에 3)예수께서 가라사대 아버지여 저희를 사하여 주옵소서 자기의 하는 것을 알지 못함이니이다 하시더라 저희가 그의 옷을 나눠 제비 뽑을쌔 백성은 서서 구경하며 관원들도 비웃어 가로되 저가 남을 구원하였으니 만일 하나님의 택하신 자 그리스도여든 자기도 구원할찌어다 하고 군병들도 희롱하면서 나아와 신 포도주를 주며 가로되 네가 만일 유대인의 왕이어든 네가 너를 구원하라 하더라 그의 위에 이는 유대인의 왕이라 쓴 패가 있더라 달린 행악자 중 하나는 비방하여 가로되 네가 그리스도가 아니냐 너와 우리를 구원하라 하되 하나는 그 사람을 꾸짖어 가로되 네가 동일한 정죄를 받고서도 하나님을 두려워 아니하느냐 우리는 우리의 행한 일에 상당한 보응을 받는 것이니 이에 당연하거니와 이 사람의 행한 것은 옳지 않은 것이 없느니라 하고 가로되 예수여 당신의 나라에 임하실 때에 나를 생각하소서 하니 예수께서 이르시되 내가 진실로 네게 이르노니 오늘 네가 나와 함께 낙원에 있으리라 하시니라

(요19: 18-27. 십자가에 못 박히시다. 저희가 예수를 맡으매 예수께서 자기의 십자가를 지시고 해골(히브리 말로 골고다)이라 하는 곳에 나오시니 저희가 거기서 예수를 십자가에 못 박을쌔 다른 두 사람도 그와 함께 좌우편에 못 박으니 예수는 가운데 있더라 빌라도가 패를 써서 십자가 위에 붙이니 나사렛 예수 유대인의 왕이라 기록되었더라 예수의 못 박히신 곳이 성에서 가까운고로 많은 유대인이 이 패를 읽는데 히브리 로마 헬라 말로 기록되었더라 유대인의 대제사장들이 빌라도에게 이르되 유대인의 왕이라 말고 자칭 유대인의 왕이라 쓰라 하니 빌라도가 대답하되 나의 쓸 것을 썼다 하니라  군병들이 예수를 십자가에 못 박고 그의 옷을 취하여 네 깃에 나눠 각각 한 깃씩 얻고 속옷도 취하니 이 속옷은 호지 아니하고 위에서부터 통으로 짠 것이라 군병들이 서로 말하되 이것을 찢지 말고 누가 얻나 제비 뽑자 하니 이는 성경에 저희가 내 옷을 나누고 내 옷을 제비 뽑나이다 한 것을 응하게 하려 함이러라 군병들은 이런 일을 하고 예수의 십자가 곁에는 그 모친과 이모와 글로바 아내 마리아 막달라 마리아가 섰는지라 예수께서 그 모친과 사랑하시는 제자가 곁에 섰는 것을 보시고 그 모친께 말씀하시되 여자여 보소서 아들이니이다 하시고 또 그 제자에게 이르시되 보라 네 어머니라 하신대 그 때부터 그 제자가 자기 집에 모시니라

144. The Crucifixion - On the Way to the Cross
     B. Jesus Crucified   - thestoryofjesus143 (jesuspub3)

( Map - Jesus in the last days 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교