24Jer29:11 나 여호와가 말하노라 너희를 향한 나의 생각은

Jeremiah 29:11 

개역한글
(렘29:11 나 여호와가 말하노라 너희를 향한 나의 생각은 내가 아나니 재앙이 아니라 곧 평안이요 너희 장래에 소망을 주려하는 생각이라 

11. わたしはあなたがたのために 立てている 計畵をよく 知っているからだ. ··主の 御告げ. ··それはわざわいではなくて, 平安を 與える 計畵であり, あなたがたに 將來と 希望を 與えるためのものだ. 

11. 耶和华说:我知道我向你们所怀的意念是赐平安的意念,不是降灾祸的意念,要叫你们末後有指望.

New International Version
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

New Living Translation
For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

English Standard Version
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

New American Standard Bible 
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

King James Bible
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For I know the plans I have for you"--this is the LORD's declaration--"plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 

International Standard Version
For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for well-being, and not for calamity, in order to give you a future and a hope. 

NET Bible
For I know what I have planned for you,' says the LORD. 'I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.

New Heart English Bible
For I know the plans that I have for you,' says the LORD, 'plans for your welfare, and not for calamity, to give you hope and a future.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.

JPS Tanakh 1917
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

New American Standard 1977 
‘For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For I know the thoughts that I think concerning you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you the end that you wait for.

King James 2000 Bible
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

American King James Version
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

American Standard Version
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of affliction, to give you an end and patience. 

Darby Bible Translation
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you in your latter end a hope.

English Revised Version
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.

Webster's Bible Translation
For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

World English Bible
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.

Young's Literal Translation
For I have known the thoughts that I am thinking towards you -- an affirmation of Jehovah; thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give to you posterity and hope.

YouVersion2016famSaudiArabia
YouVersion2016famZambia
YouVersion2016famBrazil
YouVersion2016famKuwait
YouVersion2016famKenya

YouVersion2016famSouthAfrica
YouVersion2016famUnitedKingdom
YouVersion2016famColombia
YouVersion2016famPhilippines
YouVersion2016famCanada

YouVersion2016famArgentina
YouVersion2016famNigeria
YouVersion2016famGuatemala
YouVersion2016famPuertoRico
YouVersion2016famItaly

YouVersion2016famJapan
YouVersion2016famHonduras
YouVersion2016famMalaysia
YouVersion2016famNewZealand
YouVersion2016famUnitedArabEmirates

YouVersion2016famNorway
YouVersion2016famElSalvador
YouVersion2016famJamaica
YouVersion2016famParaguay
YouVersion2016famNamibia

YouVersion2016famNicaragua
YouVersion2016famIreland

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,