#격려 #Encouraging #권면

YouVersion2016famPeru
YouVersion2016fam Spain
YouVersion2016famPanama

Isaiah 41:10 

C. 하나님을 의뢰함
2. 능 력1
#주제별 #하나님을의뢰함 #능력

(사41:10 두려워 말라 내가 너와 함께 함이니라 놀라지 말라 나는 네 하나님이 됨이니라 내가 너를 굳세게 하리라 참으로 너를 도와 주리라 참으로 나의 의로운 오른손으로 너를 붙들리라 

10 恐れるな. わたしはあなたとともにいる. たじろぐな. わたしがあなたの 神だから. わたしはあなたを 强め, あなたを 助け, わたしの 義の 右の 手で, あなたを 守る. 

10 你不要害怕,因为我与你同在;不要惊惶,因为我是你的神。我必坚固你,我必帮助你;我必用我公义的右手扶持你。 

New International Version
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

New Living Translation
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

English Standard Version
fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

New American Standard Bible 
'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

King James Bible
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand. 

International Standard Version
Don't be afraid, because I'm with you; don't be anxious, because I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I'm truly helping you. I'm surely upholding you with my victorious right hand."

NET Bible
Don't be afraid, for I am with you! Don't be frightened, for I am your God! I strengthen you--yes, I help you--yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand!

New Heart English Bible
Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Don't be afraid, because I am with you. Don't be intimidated; I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with my victorious right hand.

JPS Tanakh 1917
Fear thou not, for I am with thee, Be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I strengthen thee, yea, I help thee; Yea, I uphold thee with My victorious right hand.

New American Standard 1977 
‘Do not fear, for I am with you; 
            Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. 
            I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, 
            Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Jubilee Bible 2000
Do not fear for I am with thee; do not be dismayed, for I am thy God, who strengthens thee; I will help thee always; I will always uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

King James 2000 Bible
Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

American King James Version
Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

American Standard Version
Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Fear not, for I am with thee: turn not aside, for I am thy God: I have strengthened thee, and have helped thee, and the right hand of my just one hath upheld thee. 

Darby Bible Translation
-- Fear not, for I [am] with thee; be not dismayed, for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

English Revised Version
Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Webster's Bible Translation
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yes, I will help thee; yes, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

World English Bible
Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

Young's Literal Translation
Be not afraid, for with thee I am, Look not around, for I am thy God, I have strengthened thee, Yea, I have helped thee, yea, I upheld thee, With the right hand of My righteousness.

#격려 #Encouraging #권면
#주제별 #하나님을의뢰함 #능력

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,