43Joh16:24 지금까지는 너희가 내 이름으로 아무것도 구하지

#그리스도인확신  #기도응답 #확신

(요16:24 지금까지는 너희가 내 이름으로 아무것도 구하지 아니하였으나 구하라 그리하면 받으리니 너희 기쁨이 충만하리라

24 向来你们没有奉我的名求什麽,如今你们求,就必得著,叫你们的喜乐可以满足。」 

24 あなたがたは 今まで, 何もわたしの 名によって 求めたことはありません. 求めなさい. そうすれば 受けるのです. それはあなたがたの 喜びが 滿ち 滿ちたものとなるためです. 

New International Version
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

New Living Translation
You haven't done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.

English Standard Version
Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Berean Study Bible
Until now you have not asked for anything in My name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.

Berean Literal Bible
Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

New American Standard Bible 
"Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full.

King James Bible
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Until now you have asked for nothing in My name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. 

International Standard Version
So far you haven't asked for anything in my name. Keep asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete."

NET Bible
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive it, so that your joy may be complete. 

New Heart English Bible
Until now, you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Until now you have not asked anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be perfect.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
So far you haven't asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive so that you can be completely happy.

New American Standard 1977 
“Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Until now ye have asked nothing in my name; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be fulfilled.

King James 2000 Bible
Until now have you asked nothing in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.

American King James Version
Till now have you asked nothing in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.

American Standard Version
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be made full.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Hitherto you have not asked any thing in my name. Ask, and you shall receive; that your joy may be full. 

Darby Bible Translation
Hitherto ye have asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

English Revised Version
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be fulfilled.

Webster's Bible Translation
Hitherto ye have asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Weymouth New Testament
As yet you have not asked for anything in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your hearts may be filled with gladness.

World English Bible
Until now, you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full.

Young's Literal Translation
till now ye did ask nothing in my name; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

-그리스도인확신  -기도응답 -확신
-십자가희생00 -구원
-십자가희생08 -하나님의권능이임함
-십자가희생09 -신비한기도의방법

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,