50Phi04:09 너희는 내게 배우고 받고 듣고 본 바를 행하라 그리하면

#제자삼는자 #따르는자 

(빌04:09 너희는 내게 배우고 받고 듣고 본 바를 행하라 그리하면 평강의 하나님이 너희와 함께 계시리라

9 あなたがたが 私から 學び, 受け, 聞き, また 見たことを 實行しなさい. そうすれば, 平和の 神があなたがたとともにいてくださいます. 

9 你们在我身上所学习的,所领受的,所听见的,所看见的,这些事你们都要去行,赐平安的神就必与你们同在。

New International Version
Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

New Living Translation
Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me--everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.

English Standard Version
What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Berean Study Bible
Whatever you have learned and received and heard from me, and seen in me, put these things into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Berean Literal Bible
And what you have learned and have received and have heard and have seen in me, practice these things. And the God of peace will be with you.

New American Standard Bible 
The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

King James Bible
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Do what you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.

International Standard Version
Likewise, keep practicing these things: what you have learned, received, heard, and seen in me. Then the God of peace will be with you.

NET Bible
And what you learned and received and heard and saw in me, do these things. And the God of peace will be with you. 

New Heart English Bible
And the things you learned and received and heard and saw in me, do these things. And the God of peace will be with you.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
The things that you have learned and received and heard and seen by me, do these things, and The God of peace shall be with you.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Practice what you've learned and received from me, what you heard and saw me do. Then the God who gives this peace will be with you.

New American Standard 1977 
The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things; and the God of peace shall be with you.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Those things, which ye have both learned and received and heard and seen in me, do, and the God of peace shall be with you.

King James 2000 Bible
Those things, which you have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

American King James Version
Those things, which you have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

American Standard Version
The things which ye both learned and received and heard and saw in me, these things do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Douay-Rheims Bible
The things which you have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, these do ye, and the God of peace shall be with you. 

Darby Bible Translation
What ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, these things do; and the God of peace shall be with you.

English Revised Version
The things which ye both learned and received and heard and saw in me, these things do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Webster's Bible Translation
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace will be with you.

Weymouth New Testament
The doctrines and the line of conduct which I taught you--both what you heard and what you saw in me-- hold fast to them; and God who gives peace will be with you.

World English Bible
The things which you learned, received, heard, and saw in me: do these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Young's Literal Translation
the things that also ye did learn, and receive, and hear, and saw in me, those do, and the God of the peace shall be with you.

-제자삼는자 -따르는자 -믿음행함

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,