38Zec08:17 심중에 서로 해하기를 도모하지 말며

YouVersion2016famUganda
Zechariah 8:17

(슥08:17 심중에 서로 해하기를 도모하지 말며 거짓 맹세를 좋아하지 말라 이 모든 일은 나의 미워하는 것임이니라 나 여호와의 말이니라 

17 谁都不可心里谋害邻舍,也不可喜爱起假誓,因为这些事都为我所恨恶。这是耶和华说的.

17 互いに 心の 中で 惡を 計るな. 僞りの 誓いを 愛するな. これらはみな, わたしが 憎むからだ. ··主の 御告げ. ··

New International Version
do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this," declares the LORD.

New Living Translation
Don't scheme against each other. Stop your love of telling lies that you swear are the truth. I hate all these things, says the LORD."

English Standard Version
do not devise evil in your hearts against one another, and love no false oath, for all these things I hate, declares the LORD.”

New American Standard Bible 
'Also let none of you devise evil in your heart against another, and do not love perjury; for all these are what I hate,' declares the LORD."

King James Bible
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all theseare things that I hate, saith the LORD.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Do not plot evil in your hearts against your neighbor, and do not love perjury, for I hate all this"--this is the LORD's declaration. 

International Standard Version
don't plot evil in your heart against a neighbor, and don't tolerate false testimonies, because I hate all these things,' declares the LORD."

NET Bible
Do not plan evil in your hearts against one another. Do not favor a false oath--these are all things that I hate,' says the LORD." 

New Heart English Bible
and let none of you devise evil in your hearts against his neighbor, and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate," says the LORD.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Don't even think of doing evil to each other. Don't enjoy false testimony. I hate all these things, declares the LORD.

JPS Tanakh 1917
and let none of you devise evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath; for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.'

New American Standard 1977 
‘Also let none of you devise evil in your heart against another, and do not love perjury; for all these are what I hate,’ declares the LORD.”

Jubilee Bible 2000
and let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, said the LORD.

King James 2000 Bible
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, says the LORD.

American King James Version
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, said the LORD.

American Standard Version
and let none of you devise evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith Jehovah.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his friend: and love not a false oath: for all these are the things that I hate, saith the Lord. 

Darby Bible Translation
and let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are [things] that I hate, saith Jehovah.

English Revised Version
and let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

Webster's Bible Translation
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

World English Bible
and let none of you devise evil in your hearts against his neighbor, and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate," says Yahweh.

Young's Literal Translation
And each the evil of his neighbour ye do not devise in your heart, And a false oath ye do not love, For all these are things that I have hated, An affirmation of Jehovah.'

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,