38Zec05:3-4 이는 온 지면에 두루 행하는 저주라

YouVersion2016famCentralAfricanRepublic

Zechariah 5:3-4 

(슥05:3-4 3그가 내게 이르되 이는 온 지면에 두루 행하는 저주라 무릇 도적질하는 자는 그 이편 글대로 끊쳐지고 무릇 맹세하는 자는 그 저편 글대로 끊쳐지리라 4만군의 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 이것을 발하였나니 도적의 집에도 들어가며 내 이름을 가리켜 망령되이 맹세하는 자의 집에도 들어가서 그 집에 머무르며 그 집을 그 나무와 그 돌을 아울러 사르리라 하셨느니라 

3 すると 彼は, 私に 言った. 「これは, 全地の 面に 出て 行くのろいだ. 盜む 者はだれでも, これに 照らし 合わせて 取り 除かれ, また, 僞って 誓う 者はだれでも, これに 照らし 合わせて 取り 除かれる. 4 「わたしが, それを 出て 行かせる. ··万軍の 主の 御告げ. ··それは, 盜人の 家にはいり, また, わたしの 名を 使って 僞りの 誓いを 立てる 者の 家にはいり, その 家の 眞中にとどまり, その 家を 梁と 石とともに 絶ち 滅ぼす. 」

3 他对我说:「这是发出行在遍地上的咒诅。凡偷窃的必按卷上这面的话除灭;凡起假誓的必按卷上那面的话除灭。 4 万军之耶和华说:我必使这书卷出去,进入偷窃人的家和指我名起假誓人的家,必常在他家里,连房屋带木石都毁灭了。」

New International Version
3And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’ ”

New Living Translation
3Then he said to me, “This scroll contains the curse that is going out over the entire land. One side of the scroll says that those who steal will be banished from the land; the other side says that those who swear falsely will be banished from the land. 4And this is what the LORD of Heaven’s Armies says: I am sending this curse into the house of every thief and into the house of everyone who swears falsely using my name. And my curse will remain in that house and completely destroy it—even its timbers and stones.”

English Standard Version
3Then he said to me, “This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole land. For everyone who steals shall be cleaned out according to what is on one side, and everyone who swears falselybshall be cleaned out according to what is on the other side. 4I will send it out, declares the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief, and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. And it shall remain in his house and consume it, both timber and stones.”

New American Standard Bible 
3Then he said to me, “This is the curse that is going forth over the face of the whole land; surely everyone who steals will be purged away according to the writing on one side, and everyone who swears will be purged away according to the writing on the other side. 4“I will make it go forth,” declares the LORD of hosts, “and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by My name; and it will spend the night within that house and consume it with its timber and stones.”

King James Bible
3Then said he unto me, This isthe curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off ason that side according to it. 4I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

New American Standard 1977 
3Then he said to me, “This is the curse that is going forth over the face of the whole land; surely everyone who steals will be purged away according to the writing on one side, and everyone who swears will be purged away according to the writing on the other side. 4“I will make it go forth,” declares the LORD of hosts, “and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by My name; and it will spend the night within that house and consume it with its timber and stones.”

Darby Bible Translation
3And he said unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole land: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off according to it on this side; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off according to it on that side. 4I will cause it to go forth, saith Jehovah of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name; and it shall lodge in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

World English Bible
3Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the surface of the whole land; for everyone who steals shall be cut off according to it on the one side; and everyone who swears falsely shall be cut off according to it on the other side. 4I will cause it to go out," says Yahweh of Armies, "and it will enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him who swears falsely by my name; and it will remain in the midst of his house, and will destroy it with its timber and its stones."

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,