38Zec09:11-12  너로 말할진대 네 언약의 피를 인하여

YouVersion2016famBarbados

Zechariah 9:11-12

(슥09:11-12 11또 너로 말할진대 네 언약의 피를 인하여 내가 너의 갇힌 자들을 물 없는 구덩이에서 놓았나니 12소망을 품은 갇혔던 자들아 너희는 보장으로 돌아올지니라 내가 오늘날도 이르노라 내가 배나 네게 갚을 것이라

11 锡安哪,我因与你立约的血,将你中间被掳而囚的人从无水的坑中释放出来。12 你们被囚而有指望的人都要转回保障。我今日说明,我必加倍赐福给你们。

11 あなたについても, あなたとの 契約の 血によって, わたしはあなたの 捕われ 人を, 水のない 穴から 解き 放つ.  12 望みを 持つ 捕われ 人よ. とりでに 歸れ. わたしは, きょうもまた 告げ 知らせる. わたしは 二倍のものをあなたに 返すと. 

New International Version
As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit. Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

New Living Translation
Because of the covenant I made with you, sealed with blood, I will free your prisoners from death in a waterless dungeon. Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners who still have hope! I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles.

English Standard Version
As for you also, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double.

New American Standard Bible 
As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you, I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.

King James Bible
As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
As for you, because of the blood of your covenant, I will release your prisoners from the waterless cistern. Return to a stronghold, you prisoners who have hope; today I declare that I will restore double to you. 

International Standard Version
Now concerning you and my blood covenant with you, I have liberated your prisoners from a waterless pit. Return to your fortress, you prisoners who have hope. Even today I am telling you: In return I will repay you double.

NET Bible
Moreover, as for you, because of our covenant relationship secured with blood, I will release your prisoners from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, you prisoners, with hope; today I declare that I will return double what was taken from you.

New Heart English Bible
As for you also, because of the blood of your covenant, I have set free your prisoners from the pit in which is no water. Turn to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope. Even today I declare that I will restore double to you.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
I will set your captives free from the waterless pit because of the blood that sealed my promise to you. Return to your fortress, you captives who have hope. Today I tell you that I will return to you double [blessings].

JPS Tanakh 1917
As for thee also, because of the blood of thy covenant I send forth thy prisoners out of the pit Wherein is no water. Return to the stronghold, Ye prisoners of hope; Even to-day do I declare That I will render double unto thee.

New American Standard 1977 
As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you, I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.

Jubilee Bible 2000
As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have taken thy prisoners out of the pit in which there is no water. Return to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope; even today I declare that I will render double unto thee;

King James 2000 Bible
As for you also, because of the blood of your covenant I have sent forth your prisoners out of the pit in which is no water. Turn you to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will restore double unto you;

American King James Version
As for you also, by the blood of your covenant I have sent forth your prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, you prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double to you;

American Standard Version
As for thee also, because of the blood of thy covenant I have set free thy prisoners from the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the stronghold, ye prisoners of hope: even to-day do I declare that I will render double unto thee.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou also by the blood of thy testament hast sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit, wherein is no water. Return to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope, I will render thee double at, I declare to day. 

Darby Bible Translation
As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant, I will send forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn again to the stronghold, prisoners of hope! even to-day do I declare I will render double unto thee.

English Revised Version
As for thee also, because of the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee.

Webster's Bible Translation
As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit in which is no water. Turn ye to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to-day do I declare that I will render double to thee;

World English Bible
As for you also, because of the blood of your covenant, I have set free your prisoners from the pit in which is no water. Turn to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope! Even today I declare that I will restore double to you.

Young's Literal Translation
Also thou -- by the blood of thy covenant, I have sent thy prisoners out of the pit, There is no water in it. Turn back to a fenced place, Ye prisoners of the hope, Even to-day a second announcer I restore to thee.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,